Maximize profit using SH's strategy

Hey smart, I booked 57 pe @ 136 for a profit of 28000, 55 pe @ 28 for a profit 4000 and 5300 ce @ 278 for a loss of 50 , so overall a good trade .
It could go down from here, but I dont want to take risk and this much profit is good for me
I booked the 5500 Puts at around Rs.27

According to the charts, Short Selling is way too far so guess we'll just have to wait for a re-entry..

Today market below the 3EMA and way below 15EMA on 30mins chart.. According to that its around lower GFT level and good buying opportunity.. Although i prefer waiting.. We already have had plenty of profits in this rally..

manojborle

I booked the 5500 Puts at around Rs.27

According to the charts, Short Selling is way too far so guess we'll just have to wait for a re-entry..

Today market below the 3EMA and way below 15EMA on 30mins chart.. According to that its around lower GFT level and good buying opportunity.. Although i prefer waiting.. We already have had plenty of profits in this rally..
I am also waiting for rentry but I think it will be on the Long side.
If today nf closes below 3 ema then I will not enter.
I will now look into October series instead of current series

I am also waiting for rentry but I think it will be on the Long side.
If today nf closes below 3 ema then I will not enter.
I will now look into October series instead of current series
I have some problems with my charts and so cant go looking into October series just yet.. :(

I am with the markets getting into this consolidation and correction mode.. We get another opportunity to trade with a new SAR.. And we can take a break from trading and can learn and read something while the charts come up with some patterns..

As Dr. Alexander Elder have said, There's always a time to go Long, Short and Fishing.. :)

manojborle

I have some problems with my charts and so cant go looking into October series just yet.. :(

I am with the markets getting into this consolidation and correction mode.. We get another opportunity to trade with a new SAR.. And we can take a break from trading and can learn and read something while the charts come up with some patterns..

As Dr. Alexander Elder have said, There's always a time to go Long, Short and Fishing.. :)
Yes I will also take a break may be for this week now, though I took intraday trades today, I bought 5500 CE @ 102 and sold it @ 112 and made 7500 today.
This trade was taken just on basis of Support/Resistance lines.

Yes I will also take a break may be for this week now, though I took intraday trades today, I bought 5500 CE @ 102 and sold it @ 112 and made 7500 today.
This trade was taken just on basis of Support/Resistance lines.
Alright thats good.. By the way whats the status?? I guess i missed an entry but never mind thats alright.. I was late today.. I started around after 10am.. Manoj can you please update the status for 315 and Swing??

Prices closed below 3EMA yesterday and now trading above them.. And the new SAR is yesterday's low..

manojborle

Alright thats good.. By the way whats the status?? I guess i missed an entry but never mind thats alright.. I was late today.. I started around after 10am.. Manoj can you please update the status for 315 and Swing??

Prices closed below 3EMA yesterday and now trading above them.. And the new SAR is yesterday's low..
Smart I could not resist myself and bought 5600 call @ 96 and sold @ 136, then bought 5700 put @ 50 and sold @ 56
Total profit - 22000 today

At present 3 EMA @ 5646, 15 EMA @ 5492
I think when yesterdays high was broken it was the time to go long
i.e. nifty future @5595 with stop loss @ 5551

Smart I could not resist myself and bought 5600 call @ 96 and sold @ 136, then bought 5700 put @ 50 and sold @ 56
Total profit - 22000 today

At present 3 EMA @ 5646, 15 EMA @ 5492
I think when yesterdays high was broken it was the time to go long
i.e. nifty future @5595 with stop loss @ 5551
Well am still fishing :p

manojborle

Status please.. My laptops gone for servicing so using my phone for now.. Hope i get it back by evening.. Cheers
I am now trading based on nf october expiry.
3 EMA @ 5697
15 EMA @ 5543 when nf trading @ 5729
Previous day high 5759, if broken 3 ema will touch.