marketdataprovider

L

learn2trade08

hello,
anyone using marketdata provider and are they facing any issues.Please let me know.
thanks.
P.S:which is the most preferred data vendor apart from investbulls as i do not have access to indiabulls.....

D

darsh_goswami

hello,
anyone using marketdata provider and are they facing any issues.Please let me know.
thanks.
P.S:which is the most preferred data vendor apart from investbulls as i do not have access to indiabulls.....
R they data provider ? They r data fetchers

Esignal is the best one can have ,..

Others r many from TDI , stoxtrend , Charts2trade etc..

Best luck ,..
Darsh

L

learn2trade08

dear darsh,
thanks for the time,infact there is a vendor named marketdataprovider,anyways i did subscribe to esignal from yesterday(still on the trial version).had issues with fut data getting updated to amibroker as it kind of stops inbetween so i just analysed through advanced get which they have given for now...

R they data provider ? They r data fetchers

Esignal is the best one can have ,..

Others r many from TDI , stoxtrend , Charts2trade etc..

Best luck ,..
Darsh

Hi,

With Esignal I was also facing same problem with futures.But Esignal new plugin seems to have reduced it.I am nearly end of my esignal subscription which i paid long back reading so many reviews but thankfully the costly mistake is about to end.

I am using market-data-provider for long now.Since they Give All NSE stocks And Both Current & Next month futures for all cash stocks and all three months for Nifty+Nifty options for 9k/year i think its quite gud.Best is their system of round the clock support.Especially for nocturnal creatures like me, its a boon:)

PS:Anybody has got ASA? i have tried to find it on net but cant lay my hands on it. Seems Diametric ballgame of ASA is able to catch the pulse of market correctly. Any inputs???

Regards.

L

learn2trade08

dear trader,
a fellow boarder here on the board mentioned to me that market data provider,the data stops like every now and then..thats the reason i was checking with others,do u have any such issues?
thanks
Hi,

With Esignal I was also facing same problem with futures.But Esignal new plugin seems to have reduced it.I am nearly end of my esignal subscription which i paid long back reading so many reviews but thankfully the costly mistake is about to end.

I am using market-data-provider for long now.Since they Give All NSE stocks And Both Current & Next month futures for all cash stocks and all three months for Nifty+Nifty options for 9k/year i think its quite gud.Best is their system of round the clock support.Especially for nocturnal creatures like me, its a boon:)

PS:Anybody has got ASA? i have tried to find it on net but cant lay my hands on it. Seems Diametric ballgame of ASA is able to catch the pulse of market correctly. Any inputs???

Regards.

Hi,

No i didnt find such a problem.On the contary i find the speed excellent as i use a laptop to trade and run market data provider software on desktop i can compare it with my trading terminal.I Had once problem when i was using a pirated copy of zone alarm and then it used to stop the software every now and then.But then i removed it and now i dont have any problem.

But why are u wasting time trying to search in forums for right data provider??
EVERY provider gives demo. take demo from ALL providers and choose ur provider.

Long back when i was new to the market i went to forums and found esignal was best. like a fool i went and bought the whole deal. and then many a times with 1 mBps connection i sit and wait and the backfill doesnt come when i change. then i restart and it comes. so different people have different expreinces.yes

I would recommend u take demo of ALL providers(even esignal gves for 87 usd 30 days demo. if u cancel within 30 days u get oly 2 usd deduction)
everybody gives 1- 5 days min demo so use that and take ur decision wrt support ,user freindliness,speed and cost.

regards