Market will be up 1000 points tomorrow

milind

giving same question in all the threads?

:)
Mate!

Putting questions in right threads which are related to current ongoing market moments, as we do think that next few days are going to be very important.

And it is always better - To get other views also with your own views, as each and every person who invests in stocks will have their own predictations about the next days market

Isnt it? :rolleyes:

As I said earlier in this thread that market will bounce back with more than 1000 points and it did today.

Now If you tend to belive Romanov that sensex will go to 13-14 K levels then I dont agree with him.

I tell u a fact that when market was around 20 K levels one my friend who has a little knowledge of sharemarket but is expert in his business gave same advice as Romanov and told me that sensex will go upto 15,000 from here.
I totally disagreed with him as I thought that market will only correct upto maximum 17K levels and I was right technically.
But now as market has corrected more it will bounce back more remains the fact.

Now, a market cannot sharply rise up but if it will bounce say 1000 pts then a correction of 200-300 pts. will be seen on every rise .

And my senses agree with suduko1 that bulls will enter at 18500 levels as market will stablize at that level and market will then will move up without any correction.

Market rumors are there that market may see the levels said by Romanov by this friday
but I will be suprised if this happens

See as I said yesterday the market may see correction of 200-300 points after every rise. There are many positive triggers in market in coming days.
So stay invested as actual bull run will begin soon.

Nothing to take away from your hopes...but this range will be there..this is writing on the wall..based on Techncal analysis and Decoupling symposium charts and Global fund movement theory.
however MArkets will bounce back and than trade in between 16-18K.
Romanov..I State while others Predict
Why don't you start your own thread on market movements, that way it will be easier for us to follow your views.

:)hey everyone..
There is a fear of slowin US economy & consistently bottoming Dow Index, but we shouldnt be forgetting the fact that India has potentials to still stand out wit the backing of our growing economy.. so why fear to enter into markets thru some fundamental companies, when they are available at much lower prices? Global cues might influence our markets to a great extent yes, but when the future is quiet clear of some strong scrips i dont think anyone should hold themselves back... go ahead & buy..

Caution:In the last quarters markets plumetted to huge levels so dont decide on the basis of the skyrocketted prices, as they might have been due to momentum reactions or over-valuations/high expectations..
Decide on the basis of valuations and future growth stories(i dont mean "rumours" here)..
If you have followed the markets all thru, u shud not be having any trouble in deciding the entry levels.
But, if u havent then dont hesitate for some suggestions from people who know,dont risk a penny.

So,
to wrap up..
GO ahead and buy strong fundamental scrips which are available at comparatively lower prices for investment reasons.
And, as volatality persists, traders invest 1/4th of your cash and enter slowly when positive signals appear.
One thing is sure, markets will bounce back harder... So, make a choice.:)

Last edited:
ashchilly,
Look up any global stock indicies during any US recession. India and China during the 2001-02 US recession. Japan during the 1989-90 recession. Also compare western Europe during the same period. These countries were doing great until the US recession hit them. They didn't go into a recession themselves but the stock market corrected extensively, enough for them to feel like they are in a recession.

In the US, savings rate has been negative for the most part of last two years. People spend more than they earn. Now they are finding it difficult to pay back the debt. I doubt if any other country can match that kind of spending.