Mark Minervini anyone?

Hi

I am reading Mark Minervinis SEPA strategy from his first book and think this stuff is legit. The strategy makes perfect sense and he has the results to back it up. I am personally convinced that it is worth the effort the strategy requires given the reward potential.

I don't see too many people following his ideology publicly in Indian stocks. Anyone here uses his methodology? I am keen on testing out his strategy on NSE stocks.

Anyone who tried it or doing it, please can you provide insights. Thanks a lot.

Further to above I have a query please. I filtered stocks based on technical and fundamental rules proposed by Minervini and ended up with Zero stock results. So what should I do now?

primitivetrader

Further to above I have a query please. I filtered stocks based on technical and fundamental rules proposed by Minervini and ended up with Zero stock results. So what should I do now?
you should do the following:
1) first check whether you have put the correct conditions in scanning.
2) identify whether you are making any mistake in understanding of the SEPA.
3) if there is no problem in point 1 and 2, wait for stocks to come in scanning. it may take weeks or days or months. so keep patience.

i doubt any people here following SEPA. and there are not many here who goes by fundamentals. most are technical traders. my suggestion to you start a thread on SEPA and share your knowledge and how you are applying it in indian makt., then probably ppl will chip in.

if you feel why should you share your knowledge about it in public as you have done the hard work then wait for some one who is using SEPA to chip in.