margin required for options

hello every body

any of our members(specially F&O trading members) plz answer my queries 1)what is the margin required for covered call with put strategy
2)cross calender spread (buying current month and selling next month with different strikes) i have asked the question to zerodha who is charging very less brokerage but i think they are not having span software so that they are asking me to maintain margin as per standard. but in my view these two strategies having very less risk. so any brokers who can give margin for these kind strategies.bcoz in option trading margin is most important

thanks in advance
srini

R

respectinvestor

hello every body

any of our members(specially F&O trading members) plz answer my queries 1)what is the margin required for covered call with put strategy
2)cross calender spread (buying current month and selling next month with different strikes) i have asked the question to zerodha who is charging very less brokerage but i think they are not having span software so that they are asking me to maintain margin as per standard. but in my view these two strategies having very less risk. so any brokers who can give margin for these kind strategies.bcoz in option trading margin is most important

thanks in advance
srini
I do not know about the margin required at the same time if you want to take advantage of lesser margin because of your hedged positions Man-Financial a Mumbai based broker is one organisation which does it...they have the required systema at place which recognises a hedged position and so charges lesser margin....with most other brokers you will have some issue or the other...for example ICICI recognises only calendar spreads...Happy Trading