Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

megapixel

Sell crude near 5170-5175 stoploss 5189 target 5127/5111 even more but initially. Keep tarilling stoploss at every 10 points.
Pv-$95.75. R1/2/3-$96.01/96.2/96.46. S1/2/3-95.56/95.3/95.11
pv-5158 r1/2/3-5173/5189/5204 s1/2/3-5142/5127/5111.
@Manish

Are these Feb Crude Calls ..right ?

Last edited:
@Manish

Are these Feb Crude Calls ..right ?
YES sir sorry for non availability due to my sadhana. So real time trade unable to post. Stoploss hits and again it come down but I am in trade,:thumb:

RBI already doing whatever it can to check $/INR equation but also have a fear what if inflow reversed sure shot 60 within a weak of reversal:)
Rs/$ near51-52 or below then only its worths few days earlier I checked chart of RS/$ it is correction zone but how much difficult to predict as Lots of thing affect rates.But in comex expecting rally in gold and silver if got dip then one should buy for 3-6 months for good return.:thumb:

Do you do meditation ?
No bro its not exact meditation , meditation only part its Baglamukhi Maa and Pratangira Sadhana. Whole night I have to sit in wroship thats why coming less on traderji in day time I have to take rest. Sorry brothers for my nonavailability:D.

praveen taneja

No bro its not exact meditation , meditation only part its Baglamukhi Maa and Pratangira Sadhana. Whole night I have to sit in wroship thats why coming less on traderji in day time I have to take rest. Sorry brothers for my nonavailability:D.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

You are a Mata Baglamukhi bhakt really nice to read that Hope with you all would get blessings from Maa:clap::clap::clap:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

You are a Mata Baglamukhi bhakt really nice to read that Hope with you all would get blessings from Maa:clap::clap::clap:
Sure Sir let me succeed in my siddhi. In life many times when you are surrounded by enemies and you be helpless then she is the power in front of whom no supernatural power and normal enemies stand and those who will do wrong to you then they will get immediate curse.:thumb:

:thumb:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping::clap: