Manganese Ore IPO

enhancing upper limit to 2lakh completely spoiled hopes of many people i guess,
small investors will get shares by lottery and one who bidded for more than 25 or more lots may have sure chance to get 1 lot
2lakh for 17 shares and profit would be 1700-2500 ???

On NSE its over subscribed 32.86 times with 322991194 cut off bids and 55687580 price bids for 11524800 shares offered as on 01 December 2010 at 2200 hrs

On BSE its over subscribed 10.5262 times with 11,70,73,407 cut off bids and 42,39,086 price bids for 11524800 shares offered as o on 01/12/2010 10:30 PM

Which Exchange is considered for allottment basis or combined subscription is taken for allotment?
Shares for BSE and NSE will be listed separately?
when I applied through ASBA,for COAL india and Power grid i got shares on BSE only

I didnt see any option for application on NSE through ASBA.
IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE separately.. isn't it?

Hi all,

This is my first post and I have just started investing in the market.
Every post has been informative and as expected I have many questions. So here goes:

1] I had applied for MOIL IPO but only 5 lots, So I guess I can forget any sort of allocation?
2] how does the fact that there are two indices factor in the listing? I mean I see that the IPO is subscribed 10 times on BSE and 32 times on NSE. So how will this affect the listing? Will it affect the no of shares being listed on each of the indices? i.e. does it mean that for every 10 shares listed on BSE 32 shares will be listed on NSE?
3] Furthermore, will the depository in which i have an account play a role? like if u have account with CDSL you will be alloted shares on BSE only ? or is it irrelevant?
4] Can anyone guide me through or to a regular ipo process with details regarding the new sebi regulation for timelines to be followed in the same?

ALLOTMENT EXPECTED

Retail is 32.86 times

retail investors may be allotted 17 shares only by LOTTERY , irrespective of application quantity between 17 to 527 shares . higher quantity application stands better chances only , but depends on luck

LISTING EXPECTED

since NIB is 143 times and QIB 49.16 times , it may list 200+ premium .
NIB has 250+ Interest burden on their allotted shares , as they may get 17 shares on Rs 9 lac application

best of luck to all

Hi all,

This is my first post and I have just started investing in the market.
Every post has been informative and as expected I have many questions. So here goes:

1] I had applied for MOIL IPO but only 5 lots, So I guess I can forget any sort of allocation?
2] how does the fact that there are two indices factor in the listing? I mean I see that the IPO is subscribed 10 times on BSE and 32 times on NSE. So how will this affect the listing? Will it affect the no of shares being listed on each of the indices? i.e. does it mean that for every 10 shares listed on BSE 32 shares will be listed on NSE?
3] Furthermore, will the depository in which i have an account play a role? like if u have account with CDSL you will be alloted shares on BSE only ? or is it irrelevant?
4] Can anyone guide me through or to a regular ipo process with details regarding the new sebi regulation for timelines to be followed in the same?
Dear Sauron ,
welcome on Traderji

1.you may be allotted 17 shares by lottery , since it is oversubscrbrd in retail 32.86 times . to know expected allotment just divide your application quantity 85 with 32.86 . it works out app 3 shares . IN IPO minimum allotment has to be lot size , i.e. 17 shares in case of MOIL . so insteadof rejecting your application ,they will allot 17 shares by Lottery among your 5 lot applications , as per demand in that lot group .
2.open NSE or BSE , you will find NSE and BSE bids clbbed and d final figures displayed in the IPO page.shares allotted are listed common on both NSE & BSE
3.depository CDSL or NSDL will credit the shares alloted to your demat a/c , and you can sell on Listing day either on NSE or BSE as per your choice.
4. IPO LISTING has to be done within 12 working days . so before that allotment will be completed and shares credited to your demat a/c and refund also made simuntaneously along with allotment which you may recieve by ECS/cheque/unblocking ASBA funds as the case may be .

In case of MOIL you may expect allotment by 10th and Listing by 14th

feel free to post any further query for IPO

On NSE its over subscribed 32.86 times with 322991194 cut off bids and 55687580 price bids for 11524800 shares offered as on 01 December 2010 at 2200 hrs

On BSE its over subscribed 10.5262 times with 11,70,73,407 cut off bids and 42,39,086 price bids for 11524800 shares offered as o on 01/12/2010 10:30 PM

Which Exchange is considered for allottment basis or combined subscription is taken for allotment?
Shares for BSE and NSE will be listed separately?
when I applied through ASBA,for COAL india and Power grid i got shares on BSE only

I didnt see any option for application on NSE through ASBA.
IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE separately.. isn't it?
I have replied all to souron post for these queries , please read the same

I have replied all to souron post for these queries , please read the same
MOIL retail subscription at cut off price is 25 times,
most likely price decided would be 375
will they consider price bids also for allotment?

General query

If I got alloted shares in IPO,i can sell in NSE?
but script code showing that of BSE,in that case how can i sell in NSE

MOIL retail subscription at cut off price is 25 times,
most likely price decided would be 375
will they consider price bids also for allotment?

General query

3 Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 11524800 378678774 32.86
3(a) Cut Off 322991194
3(b) Price Bids 55687580

total retail is 32.86 times .many people make price bids also and 95% @ higher band i.e. 375 in this case . so u may take full 32.86 times with usual 3 to 4% technical rejections

few IPO list on BSE only . otherwise mostly on both NSE & BSE .

can u site the IPO for which you got BSE code only

Logik

@coolbuddyin
If the same share is trading at both exchanges, i guess u can sell on any xchange of ur choice.

as GB said, very few shares get listed on BSE only. so i guess shares listing on BSE only, needs to be sell on BSE. BTW, y u want to sell shares on NSE only?

@GB
200+ huh.......man this is some issue then.