Looking to discuss with Auto trading experts

Hi All,

I am currently exploring ways to automate my strategy. I am trying Symphony presto software but would like to know which are the other providers in the Indian market.

Also I had heard about directly automating an API that sends trades from Amibroker to NEST terminal.

Would like to talk to experts in this area who have implemented such systems.

Pls let me know. Look forward!

Raj232

Automation to any terminal can be done. Automation Plugins developed both by individual developers and companies are available in the market. APIs such as zerodha's and upstox are available too.
I know there was a free Excel Api Worksheet to place trades but I'm not seeing it available now.. anyone has the free version ?

Hi All,

I am currently exploring ways to automate my strategy. I am trying Symphony presto software but would like to know which are the other providers in the Indian market.

Also I had heard about directly automating an API that sends trades from Amibroker to NEST terminal.

Would like to talk to experts in this area who have implemented such systems.

Pls let me know. Look forward!
Firstly its depend on Charting Tool. then Plugins to support that charting tool. There many many ways to do the same.

mastermind007

Raj232

Sharekhan does provide order routing from excel for free.
Zerodha has set price of 500 rs + taxes per month which is ok

Trading_Interest
I have developed few automated trading solutions with multiple brokers. you can send me a PM.

mastermind007

I have algorithm that already trade based on tick charts (100 to 200 trades per day)
How is that useful? 100/200 trades implies scalping.... Are you a jobber or working for a jobber/broker?

against_tides

read it on any sites that algo trading is disabled by thompson for nest...is your plugin placing direct (fully automated)orders on nest without any manual intervention ..??