List of strategies which will not give you profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohanar

Dear beginners/traders

Find below list of strategies which will not give you profits on consistently. Don't waste your time on trading using these strategies.reject below methods/strategies.this methods/strategies will not make you crorepathy.

Invest your valuable time on finding some other methods/strategies.

Or learn from seniors who is making money from stock market.

1.Pivot point trading(classic,woodie,camarilla,Fibonacci)
2.2652 Theory
3.Gann Square
4.Elliott Wave calculator
5.ORB(opening range breakout)
6.buy on previous day high/sell on previous day low
7.camarilla pivot point trading
8.support and resistance method
9.sma cross over
10.EMA cross over

Above all methods work sometime and will not work maximum times.

Trading using above methods your account will be zero.

Conclusion:

Straight away reject above methods even don't try it.

Learn from seniors who is making money or try something new which is working for you.

Regards

Mmohanar

Last edited:

anuragmunjal

Very sweeping statement, my dear Sir. though I am no advocate for any technical indicator.... but difficult for me to understand why orb, sma/ema crossover or support/resistance levels or for that matter buy on previous day high/ sell on previous day low etc.. should be outrightly rejected.
suppose I have a system which says that if x happens, I buy the previous day high/sell the previous day low.. or in 'y' circumstances I would trade the opening range breakout.. or if on a sma/ ema crossover, I will take a trade only on the side of the trend or for that matter I will always trade against the trend. Suppose, I say that under 'z' circumstances, I would only trade if the market breaks the previous established support/resistance or for that matter only take a counter trade when the market approaches support/ resistance. It could be any or all of these variables.

as per you,"Above all methods work sometime and will not work maximum times."
suppose I have a filter where I enter only when I feel there is a better probability of few or all of these methods working?????

regards

There is no any method in trading which Guarantee 100% profit or 100% loss. Above methods are your observation or may be you got loss trading them. but that doesn't mean it is same for other traders. There are different types of traders in market 1 minute Scalpers to 10 years Investors. So lets find them which is best strategy for them. But I agree some strategies you talk are really Useless now.

Okay agreed that none of these strategies work now (as per your view).
Then why not post post some strategies that work in present time :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Okay agreed that none of these strategies work now (as per your view).
Then why not post post some strategies that work in present time :D
A man got married , then even after three four years of marriage could not get a child , cause he was impotent .
then one day he declares to his brothers, having sex with wife does not produce a child . his name was ........

jagankris

The above strategies made profit for the creators, when they lost the entire profit, they introduced it to the public :D
Common TJ,

S&R
Floor pivots,Fib levels.
MA Crossover
Previous day high low breakouts
ORB

Doesn't work ?

This is the nth thread the thread starter starts in the same line.

And it is a known fact the thread starter will post that a strategy works well for him and then abandon the thread and will start it doesn't work after few days.

And the thread starter will say these are his experiences and one may take them or leave it but will strictly will not take advice from others but expects others to take his advice :rofl:.

Few days back I remember comments that S&R works well for the thread starter now it has joined the list :rofl:

Or will say all the traders who visit TJ are looser or otherwise why would they come to TJ :rofl:

But if all are losers why the thread starter wants to come to TJ I don't know :rofl:.

As already pin pointed by many experienced seniors to the thread starter the problem is not with the strategy(ies) but the problem is with the ..... the thread starter keep posting/New threads again and again though the intentions are known only to him.:rofl:

It is up to the forum moderators to decide upon if such threads should be allowed to exist.

TradeJoker

A man got married , then even after three four years of marriage could not get a child , cause he was impotent .
then one day he declares to his brothers, having sex with wife does not produce a child . his name was ........
A doctor said to the man, add a signature in ur traderji profile "everyone hav Only 2% chance to become a father, and try till u r successful"

TradeJoker

jagankris bhai, I never said trading is not profitable, I'm talking about the theories n method introduced to the public which change its version according to the market, I know ppl who make profit consistently here in tj:)

Status
Not open for further replies.