Let's beat the bear

devangan123

thanks for the concern:D

"JUST WAIT AND WATCH THE " trades henceforth.

And save your crap remarks for yourself :eek:
Whether that remark was crap or not , only time will tell till then no bad feelings......

yes coming to point . Mr. Ram Bhakt means hanumanji , ur one position i.e bajaj hind has been stopped out , now 2 positions are alive , if u are able to close even one out of twor remaining position than i will change this scrap remark for my self as "eaten by bulls" .

Till then think that ur orders of yes bank and rcom were executed against my orders means u are long and my self short , will close position whenever u want till next expiry

Devan

H

hanumanji

Whether that remark was crap or not , only time will tell till then no bad feelings......

yes coming to point . Mr. Ram Bhakt means hanumanji , ur one position i.e bajaj hind has been stopped out , now 2 positions are alive , if u are able to close even one out of twor remaining position than i will change this scrap remark for my self as "eaten by bulls" .

Till then think that ur orders of yes bank and rcom were executed against my orders means u are long and my self short , will close position whenever u want till next expiry

Devan
Thanks for tracking my trades dear friend.

You are correct.

I must admit I am not a day trader. Before starting of this thread i had 4 lots of gold(mini) (average 13200) and 2 lots of silver ( average 18700) long positions and 'am in huge profit. As Total value of derivative(equity) trading was merely 10% of my entire trading positions, so even though one trade gets trigerred, i m not worried.

As commodities trades were prior to starting of this thread I could not mentioned it here.

However in three trades, mentioned here I am in loss. These are my own strategy and own trade and neither recommended to others hence let me bear the pain of loss.

In future I shall show u how to become bazigar from loosing trade my dear.

so keep watching:p

jai ho
hanumanji

SavantGarde

Sorry To Butt In Guys, But Couldn't Help It.....:)

Expect All Three To End Up In Green On Tuesday.

BAJAJHIND Can Go Up From Where It Closed On Friday

RCOM May Just Touch 153 And Bounce

YESBANK Two Possibilities Can Bounce Up From Where It Closed or May Go Down By 0.50p & Bounce

Looks Like It Is A Green Day For All Three.

All Prices Mentioned Are For Cash Market.

Enjoy Yourselves.....Have A Healthy Debate Instead

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Last edited:
H

hanumanji

R Com rolled over to March series.
No doubt we are in a trading range, with bearish scentiments. In sideways movement a lot of whips can be seen.

Nifty is moving sideways, hence trading is becoming difficult for positional traders.

However, some people may argue that I am adamants with my trades.

But I am attaching my chart for my audacity to hold long positions in R COM.

jai ho
hanumanji

Attachments

devangan123

No doubt we are in a trading range, with bearish scentiments. In sideways movement a lot of whips can be seen.

Nifty is moving sideways, hence trading is becoming difficult for positional traders.

However, some people may argue that I am adamants with my trades.

But I am attaching my chart for my audacity to hold long positions in R COM.

jai ho
hanumanji
Hello Hanuman Ji / ............????????

Bhagwaan ke der hai, andher naahi

Rcom bhi stop out ho gaya , all three positions vanished