Kushal Tradelink

suri112000

Can anybody see long tail bar at the range of 84-87 range. See how the manipulators exited the position..............trapping the new entrants.

but.......why worry...........here are two of our friends who are sure to shoot the price up...up .........and up.

Nice to see.......how this scrip behaves in next 3 months.:D

suri112000

I have not stopped looking into this.......

Bucket lifting and rigging up the prices up.......
Very nice cartel between management and bucket lifters......

Banao......aur banao......

thread starters.....gayab ho....gaya hai.....kya.
==============================================
Bucket deals usually target Rs.500 to Rs.1,000

Management is usually involved in this by declaring dividends, giving promising future updates, tie ups. etc.

Last edited:

travi

@monkeybusiness
Your post brought me here, In DEC-2016 ppl still receiving SMSs from scamsters for this stock. Hope they burn in the scam :D

monkeybusiness

@monkeybusiness
Your post brought me here, In DEC-2016 ppl still receiving SMSs from scamsters for this stock. Hope they burn in the scam :D
wondering why we are paying Sebi turnover charges, just to feed those fat cats ? this script is sure shot case of high manipulation, lot of suckers will get sucked in at this and may be higher prices in the end this script has price written as 0.05 paise no longer traded.

mastermind007

Just wondering out aloud, since many of us can smell a operator driven stock, lets focus our energy on finding out how we can benefit from it.

I mean, lets use our energies (and our collective wisdom) to chalk out on how to benefit from Operator Driven Stocks on Intraday basis.

mastermind007

There is another stock on BSE 504351 EMPOWER INDIA LTD Where owners of the company have tied up with a small time marketing firm in western suburbs of Mumbai and are jerry-rigging their own shares. Currently share is at 50 paisa and company's aim is to lead it to 50 Rs per share.

Marketing companies proposal to suckers is as follows: Invest 1 Lakh rupee in this share and hold for one year. After one year, book your profits and give them 50% of the profit. Tax liability on your portion, if any, will be borne by them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introductions 0