Kindly suggest about Adani enterprises Ltd

dene

Hi,

I bought 1200 shares of Adani enterprises Ltd at 240...which was low when compared to its share price from last one year..but in recent past the share is trading at 173..what i need to do now...Pls suggest...Thanks in Advance

Dene...:)

Last edited:
Hi,

I bought 1200 shares of Adani enterprises Ltd at 240...which was low when compared to its share price from last one year..but in recent past the share is trading at 173..what i need to do now...Pls suggest...Thanks in Advance

If I am your position in this point my stop loss point will be 166 /- rs if it breaks liquid all your position ........

I think you brought this stock 1st week of July then according to me your ideal Sl should be 217/- which breaks mid July but I don't know why you don't accepted the loss earlier...............
Friend alwayz use stop loss when trade unless you have to suffer ....

take care

regards
TheMarketKid...... :)

Don't afraid of the current situation, wait till Dec2012 as you have already passed one year without booking loss. All the best...

Rish

Hi,

Nothing is low or cheap in this market. Keep s/l always.