Just a gentle Query

manishchan

90% of the common mango man at tj uses Lance beggs only. Its easy to understand for folks like u and me....but trading is much more than reading a blog or a book. Its a self discovery.. U need a mentor..some of the big shots offers that at a nominal fees try them I am sure you will benefit. Read nifty nirvna blog too that helps...
Aren't you contradicting your own statement. And how is nifty nirvana totally diff from YTC ?? Itz like saying Preetam (the musician) makes original bollywood songs.. listen to him if you want originality in music. :D

PS - I trade/follow neither YTC nor niftynirvana.. so no biased talking here.

Trading >>> more than reading books and blogs. Means reading them helps but not the end. Nifty nirvana is inspired from ytc and is in Indian context so anyone needing help in ytc in Indian context nifty nirvana is the place...
PS: no where I said nifty nirvana is totally different from ytc. Plus please watch YouTube video of "yo yo party sing" if haven't already and please let me know if you like it....

narangji

Trading >>> more than reading books and blogs. Means reading them helps but not the end. Nifty nirvana is inspired from ytc and is in Indian context so anyone needing help in ytc in Indian context nifty nirvana is the place...
PS: no where I said nifty nirvana is totally different from ytc. Plus please watch YouTube video of "yo yo party sing" if haven't already and please let me know if you like it....
No matter what you wanted to say, I still would like to say thank you to->>> You (Jain), Ravi, and Raghuveer and many other's who helpled me find the nifty nirvana. I spent all night reading the book. I coudn't grasp it completely but i enjoyed reading. I could tell the guy has been very honest to himself and to its reader's. Although most of the ideas were taken from YTC ( I have only read till Depth) but the way he passed on information was very crisp. I think I will subscribe to his blog when I start trading Live.

Its not been easy journey so far, but i did not expect it to be easy. This time I plan to go live with real money maybe when I am ready with a system end of mid end of june ( that's what my target is) may change if my system is not ready. Will let you guys know via a new thread and will post my trades.

As of now thank you to all who tried to help and showing the correct way.