Jai Corp - See the Returns !!

On 31.11.2006 Jai Corp we recommended @ 360 odd levels.

We gave an exit for the same @ 3200 levels.

We had again given a buy call on it @ 1860 levels. We had asked to book 50 % profits @ 7000 levels and to ride the balance.

The stock today is @ 9400 levels.

If you had bought 300 shares @ our recommended levels and exited it and re entered it as per levels,

Your profits as of today is Rs 31,00,000 ( Thirty one lacs and paisa zero only ).

As of now all those holding 150 shares book 50 tomorrow.

Cheers

PS : I can't provide the source of this call here as per Traderji's norms. If there is any future call like "JAI". Will surely update in my thread - Live Intraday calls.

On 31.11.2006 Jai Corp we recommended @ 360 odd levels.

We gave an exit for the same @ 3200 levels.

We had again given a buy call on it @ 1860 levels. We had asked to book 50 % profits @ 7000 levels and to ride the balance.

The stock today is @ 9400 levels.

If you had bought 300 shares @ our recommended levels and exited it and re entered it as per levels,

Your profits as of today is Rs 31,00,000 ( Thirty one lacs and paisa zero only ).

As of now all those holding 150 shares book 50 tomorrow.

Cheers

PS : I can't provide the source of this call here as per Traderji's norms. If there is any future call like "JAI". Will surely update in my thread - Live Intraday calls.
LOLS:D

What a rubbish logic. :eek:

This gentlemen (?) is trying to propogate his/her advisory services...
nothing else.:p

sprite bujhaye pyaas baki sab bakbas.:D

jnj333

Btw i have the only regular thread on Jai Corp on this forum which was started by me from Dec 06 when Jai was at 1700 levels.

jnj,

I can vouch for pasupthy's source's call on jai corp as i had bougth 200 shares of jaicorp at 370 odd rate last year in May - June. Finally sold at 4000 and again bought at 1900 rate and sold at 8500. Made an excellent killing on this share.

Cheers

Nitin

I too can vouch for pasupathy's source call on JAI CORP.
I bought 80 shares of jai. corp at an avg. price of 700/. per share on the call of the same source.
Though I was tempted to sell when it rose 4500+, didn't sell it & had to see it go down to 1100/1200/ level. I am still holding on to those shares & don't intend selling them till the whole of JAI CORP.story unfolds . I am glad that I
held on to my holding of JAI CORP.Shares; though I was tempted to sell them umpteen no. of times.
But I regret to this day ; that I didn't buy any FINTECH. shares on same sources recommendation @ 250+.

rithikesh

I too can vouch for pasupathy's source call on JAI CORP.
I bought 80 shares of jai. corp at an avg. price of 700/. per share on the call of the same source.
Though I was tempted to sell when it rose 4500+, didn't sell it & had to see it go down to 1100/1200/ level. I am still holding on to those shares & don't intend selling them till the whole of JAI CORP.story unfolds . I am glad that I
held on to my holding of JAI CORP.Shares; though I was tempted to sell them umpteen no. of times.
But I regret to this day ; that I didn't buy any FINTECH. shares on same sources recommendation @ 250+.
Man..thats gr8. Are there any new recos like that from that source.

Dear Nitin and Penchant,

Thanks a lot ....

Enjoy the Amazing Profits ........

The source is amazing and I don't want to give the source name here as I will be breaking the rules of Traderji forum.

My intention is not to propogate any service, Its to help the investors to make profits, profits and profits.

Cheers

PS : I will surely post any multi multi multibagger call like "JAI CORP" here at Traderji in the future. Keep watching.