Is this the last rise before a fall ?

debdeeps

I personally feel that market will correct heavily within next 10 days. To be precise @2500 points. ( This is not for catching client nor for getting recognition)

regards,
Pankaj
Hi Pankaj,
Thanks for the alert!! But any support for your statement.
Thanks,

koolfriend4u

Hi Ashish Da,

You may be right but not 100%. Not all the time, prediction without fundamental or technical support is for catching clients or for getting recognition in forum. Sometime it is with the good motive to help the other members.

Everybody knows that technically & fundamentally market is streched. Good amount of correction is expected by everyone in this forum. But no one knows when it is coming.

I personally feel that market will correct heavily within next 10 days. To be precise @2500 points. ( This is not for catching client nor for getting recognition)

regards,
Pankaj

Dear Vacha

Yes mkt is a place where ups & downs always there. What makes you to say mkt will correct 2500 pts ?

If there is a correction of 500 - 700 pts, we can consider the selling pressure in the sensex may pull it down. But the 2500 Pts not able to validate....

Hope you will be back with ur own data to help your colleagues .

Happy trading :)

-koolfriend4u

Hi Ashish Da,

You may be right but not 100%. Not all the time, prediction without fundamental or technical support is for catching clients or for getting recognition in forum. Sometime it is with the good motive to help the other members.

Everybody knows that technically & fundamentally market is streched. Good amount of correction is expected by everyone in this forum. But no one knows when it is coming.

regards,
Pankaj
I have been waiting for SENSEX level of 9000 from June 2007!!!But what to do all these people drive the market always up up up!!!:D:D:D

Nor TA or FA gave me that number...It is a lucky number...Personal feeling....Is it a FIBO???;)

What i suggest is lets not guess how much the market would fall. Whats more important is to survive a drastic movement. Its very difficult to carry over a position in this market. Many of my friends have still not learnt the basics of STOP LOSS. Also most online brokers do not allow a overnight stop loss. I suggest all we need to do is to make sure that you are aware of economic conditions around which will more or less scare you from taking a position over night. The best way to trade is to keep it very simple. There can never be a better indicator than good volumes with a higher pivot longs and lower pivot for shorts.

I have tried to go against the market today by shorting at 6020 in a very small quantity. I dont do this generally. I would add positions below 5920 and a few more below 5840. Once below 5920 i will calculate my stop in such a way that i dont make a loss.

1) Its very difficult to carry over a position in this market.
2)Many of my friends have still not learnt the basics of STOP LOSS
3) The best way to trade is to keep it very simple.

May I know

1)Why
2)How... and what is the basics?
3)Why

Please reply!
:)

1) Its difficult as you see huge turn arounds, Our PE's are too over streched. Remember the 1000 point fall a few days back. I am unable to take such shocks. I dont have a heart of steel
2) I am talking about people who i meet in daily life. Now i have not gone into a study of why, Would ask them to join traderji and put forward their mind. I am sorry i should have been specific about people who i meet.
3) Thats what i believe. Everyone has a viewpoint. I guess im too lazy to learn too much so maybe im just convincing myself.

I kept talking about a good fall for the last many days and when i take a one week break and come back we fall. I hope people did stick to strict stops. I think there has been a huge loss made by the small investors today.

I suppose we need to change this thread as
"Is this last dip before a rise?"

;)

I kept talking about a good fall for the last many days and when i take a one week break and come back we fall. I hope people did stick to strict stops. I think there has been a huge loss made by the small investors today.

Well all i can say is that i was one month too early. Better luck to me next time. I did not trade till we went below 6000. Was able to pick up some PUTS at that level and was out of the market on friday evening. Today i am picking up CALLS and going long on nifty. I expect a small pullback rally.

sudoku1

this may not b the last fall before a rise till v maintain below 18475 close......:D