Is that legal? Please Answer...

Thank you ACA trader, just a little more clarification, what do you mean by chief functionary ? i wll hire a CA to get registered but what does chief funtionary mean in this context? its just that i dont want anyone to butt into my descisions.
Thankx
MJ
Chief functionary is not someone who butts into others' decisions. It's one who takes and implements decision.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Dear Aca Trader,

"Never borrow money to play in stocks"
The advise given is to a person who is new to trading in stock market.
But if one is a seasoned investor/trader as you have suggested ROI matters.
But let me know how many traders in percentage made money in stocks surely losers overweigh gainers.

There is a vast difference between institutions and individuals in respect of absorbing shocks.

I have learnt the trade hardway over five years, I lost as an investor, and also as an intra day trader - still going steady with the market - because market taught me to discipline myself while trading.

I had money when I don't know the art of trading - alas - now
I know the art but no money

That's where traderji comes into picture to guide new bees.

All the best

Regards
Vazu

Dear Aca Trader,

"Never borrow money to play in stocks"
The advise given is to a person who is new to trading in stock market.
But if one is a seasoned investor/trader as you have suggested ROI matters.
But let me know how many traders in percentage made money in stocks surely losers overweigh gainers.
There is a vast difference between institutions and individuals in respect of absorbing shocks.

I have learnt the trade hardway over five years, I lost as an investor, and also as an intra day trader - still going steady with the market - because market taught me to discipline myself while trading.

I had money when I don't know the art of trading - alas - now
I know the art but no money.

That's where traderji comes into picture to guide new bees.

All the best

Regards
Vazu
The answer lies in your statement "I had money when I don't know the art of trading - alas - now I know the art but no money." No business should be started till one has an idea about how that business works and what it will take to run the business. Once the entreprenuer is beyond this stage, he will look about raising resources and there one has to decide about leverage. It has nothing to do about individual or institutional player. Even a mom-and-pop store borrows money and makes money from it.

No doubt, in intial days, to have a loan capital without proper gestation period may kill the cash-flow and eventually the business itself.

Best Regards,
--Ashish