Is Forex Trading in India legal from Alpari india ?

hi friends,
the crux of the matter is our GOVT is not yet ready for international trade of Forex,how else can one explain obsolete "margin" rules.Let us hope good sense prevails and as announced in last Budget speech Pranab Babu revisits this
sector
thanks friends
vakratunda

ps--keep looking for alternate ways so that a genuine and advance online trading in Forex can be done through VPS.

fxgood

As of my finding with my broker (Fxcentral and Fxcentric in India) its perfectly legal, so far not faced even single issue in execution and payment last 7 month.

hi friends,
What i was talking was about Forex as carried out in West. My concentration is on automatic trade through trading robots with the help of virtual private server (VPS) where one is free to trade automatically in any currency world over. We have nothing of that sort in India. Trading can be hassle free and least time taking. If one wants to trade in that manner he needs to send margin money to foreign brokers, which is not possible. In this context I don't find Forex trading through Alpari with the above facilities possible. So far I have reached to this conclusion. If there is a change in govt. laws in this regard then a common man can trade Forex like online stock trading without being physically present or keeping his computer on 24*5.
Thanks
Vakratunda

Aman1

Hi...

If we deposit money in FXCM through a credit card, would that be illegal ?

Has some1 tried that?
you can fund your account with creditcard. other means are international debit cards, paypal, western union, wire transfer, etc. etc. so many means.
hdfc netsafe virtual card is another safe means. hope you get your answer:clap:

hi Harsha
thanks a lot for enlightening me .I had been waiting for months to get clarity on the matter.I visited hundreds of sites to get to the bottom of it. You have in one go cleared my doubts.Thanks again for doing me this favour.Your post will a valuable guidance and save money and time in wild goose chase.A big THANKS.

vakratunda

Hello Harsha

Thanks for your clear reply regarding funding to forex brokers. I too had searched many sites for a clear answer but most of the opinions were vague.
Could you kindly advise on Beam Fx or Alpar UK or Alpari NZ. How was your experience with them . Is Beam Fx regulated. Any input regarding forex brokers who are reliable will be highly helpful

Regards

Saji

Hello Harsh,

Sorry for getting your name wrong. Once again thanks for your great inputs regarding brokers. I think you have done great service to aspiring forex traders through your few previous posts particularly regarding funding and reliability of brokers. Fully appreciate your sincerity and eagerness to help and also in sharing your real experiences.

Regards
Saji

Is there anyone who got his payout from any forex broker... Please show me his statement or any proof specially i am looking for alpari india.

Thanks in advance

Beware Alpari is Market Maker kind of Broker, This players will try to put order against you so if you make loss they will gain. Only ECN user gets direct access but it needs high deposits.