Is any person in CHENNAI

Hi All,

Comon guys let we intiate our meeting ,

1.Some one expereiced trader can intiate this .

2.do some one have place for discussion may be 1 or 2 hour ? pls let us know

3.we can earn lot of knowledge if we meet .

Regards,
Venkatesh

Hello friends,

I am happy to see this thread.I am from velacherry and i am full time intraday trader. Here is my yahoo id - bragu_e at yahoo . com

Anaivarukum Vannakkam,

I am V SELVARAJ from Vadapalani. I am regularly doing intraday trading in Commodities. Anybody want to share knowledge with me please contact n e w s t o y o u @ i n . c o m

I am using a good software for predicting the buy/sell signals. But I am not the seller for this software. Just want to inform you the advantage of using this. My trading account is with M/s. Zerodha, Bangalore.

Rish

Anaivarukum Vannakkam,

I am V SELVARAJ from Vadapalani. I am regularly doing intraday trading in Commodities. Anybody want to share knowledge with me please contact n e w s t o y o u @ i n . c o m

I am using a good software for predicting the buy/sell signals. But I am not the seller for this software. Just want to inform you the advantage of using this. My trading account is with M/s. Zerodha, Bangalore.
No software in this earth will predict the buy and sell, if it is there, then everybody will make money. In Chennai one person called Babu is selling one scrap system and he has made good money and investors who purchased the software lost entire capital.

In Traderji, if somebody knows how to use QUADRA (Daily and Hourly), then they can easily make money. All are available free in Traderji.

All the best Mr.Selvaraj.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Yes you are true. No software cannot make any person to become rich.
Also, it is not my intention to sell or promote the software. It is all in our hands
to use the signals for profit. For e.g. if the software gives buy signal then
we must have our trading plan such as what timeframe we have to follow and
what is our target and the stop loss, since. trend may turn opposite direction
at any point of time.