Iron condors

The range is quit save, no question about that, but you have a miss balance between your put and call. And here dear Anand is wrong.
What is the misbalance between put an call in this case ??

Mr.G

Dan, I don't trade daily even you know that.Your the most experienced options trader I know. Manish was the most experienced commodity trader I knew. I think you got me in the wrong sense. I am asking you in your knowledge if that is safe or not. And I am very new to options. If you remember on my thread I asked you alot about options. I respect you as a trader that's why I specifically wanted your advice more than anyone else's.

Mr.G

I think you forgot me. Fundamental analyst? I was yours and manish's friend?? God brought you having a bad day or something? :p

Mr.G

What is the misbalance between put an call in this case ??
I think there should be equal distance between the wings of the condor. I just know the basics :people I thought dan my might teach me the things I can't find anywhere else. He's sorta pissed today -.-

Last edited:

DanPickUp

@ Mr.G

Before posting any more comments about me or trying to lecture me, beat that one:

Broken wing iron condor, in the direction market moved at those time, on the up side 90% Stdv covered, on the down side 80% Stdv covered, over the zero line and this only with one point move in the US treasury bond.

Take care / DanPickUp

Mr.G

What is this? Whats stdv? What's a broken iron condor? What does it mean? Are iron condors not safe? I your friend mastertrader007!!!

Mr.G

How do I know where to set the strikes?