Long --> NOV 10700 CE 101

Short --> NOV 10500 CE 200
Short --> NOV 10500 PE 177

Long --> NOV 10300 PE 111

---------------------------------
Net Credit 165

Max Loss: 200 - 165 = 35

Exit: Not Planned.
Entry should ideally be at the End of a strong closing day, when a good premium is received.

jamit_05

Our profit from this spread will not come from Theta, time decay, but from where Nifty Expires.

General strategy is this: Nifty has a monthly ATR of 500. So, when nifty reaches any of the "wings" we initiate a new spread with strike price at the wing.

The end result is Bull Put and Bear Call credit spreads with strike prices going away as we progress into the month.

Last edited:

jamit_05

Ok thanks Amit ji I am following this thread and the trade thanks.
I dont promise anything of value, as this is all very unconventional, and experimental. I have a good feeling about this is because, the risk is limited. This is a good starting point.

traderniftybull

BTW
How much money involved,
in buying 2 legs options, as margin in writing 2 legs options, and how much premium received back
Thanks

RadhuK

BTW
How much money involved,
in buying 2 legs options, as margin in writing 2 legs options, and how much premium received back
Thanks
In US exchanges , when you short call N putt of same strike price... brokers block margins for only one of them.
because price on expiry will be either above or below, not BOTH
But here in India , brokers block margins for both of them
Hence, double margin required....
Even with InteractiveBrokers, indian branch.. which is US based

traderniftybull

hmmm
Thats why asked it, bro :)
I thought that his broker might be providing some concession in margin money

I dont promise anything of value, as this is all very unconventional, and experimental. I have a good feeling about this is because, the risk is limited. This is a good starting point.
Ok Amit Ji no issue I am also learning something and I am trading with one lot only and I know my loss if profit comes we will take otherwise I am prepared for the outcome thanks.