Intraday Indicators

U are foll and u dont know how to trade in intra day,why are u giving your advice here.intraday is for all who know how to trade,that is not tough now a day.i m doing it from3 years and most of the day i am in profit.

D

darsh_goswami

i am sorry for taking this liberty to express my views :

during my tenure of life in share markets, i dont remember any intra-day trader who has shown profits in his books of accounts under the head "profits from intra-day trading"....based on my experience, i would advice friends to restrain from such addiction of intra-day trading..
Dear Suren ,..
I dont know much about u but i personally dont agree with your views.

simply welcome to all seniors trading room ... and see how to benefit from market using simple trading methods.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/18953-time-stick-my-neck-out-nifty-7300-a.html

May be u would have not meet people benefiting from intraday trades. But u should ask every intraday traders on which base they do trade?
do they keep their emotions away while trading ?
do they keep stops and targets?
do they have any good trading method?

No offense but as far as i know about the traders ( or even investors ), 95% people are not at all educated with markets. Neither technically nor fundamentally.
They just simply keep on following what Tipsters , Analysts on TV newspapers and magazines & friends are bluffing out. ( i m not saying everyone is wrong who r professionally doing it ). But one thing is there , there is no alternate of SELF LITERACY.

Now as u said no day traders are making profits ,.. so u mean to say all the investors are making profits ? or positional traders are making profits ???

Simply do a survey, Ask those investors, swing traders who had got stuck their money @ 21k levels, when all the BLUFFERS were targeting sensex will break 25k,30k. Ask them their value of current portfolio. I know one of my friend personally was having portfolio of 4 crore @ 21k levels. now its near 2 crore (with all fundamentally sound companies).

the conclusion is simple ,.. any trade placed without discipline is a loosing trade. Follow the system, be disciplined and you can 100% earn from Any time frame.
In my opinion , Intraday trader is very very very very very very short term investor who invests ( or shorts ) for a small time frame i.e. from 5 mins to 5 hrs.

Regards,..
Darsh

Did you realize you answered someone's 4 year old question from Old 17th October 2004, 02:22 PM, there is no activity of the member after that.:D , please change your indicators ..

Dear Suren ,..
I dont know much about u but i personally dont agree with your views.

simply welcome to all seniors trading room ... and see how to benefit from market using simple trading methods.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/18953-time-stick-my-neck-out-nifty-7300-a.html

May be u would have not meet people benefiting from intraday trades. But u should ask every intraday traders on which base they do trade?
do they keep their emotions away while trading ?
do they keep stops and targets?
do they have any good trading method?

No offense but as far as i know about the traders ( or even investors ), 95% people are not at all educated with markets. Neither technically nor fundamentally.
They just simply keep on following what Tipsters , Analysts on TV newspapers and magazines & friends are bluffing out. ( i m not saying everyone is wrong who r professionally doing it ). But one thing is there , there is no alternate of SELF LITERACY.

Now as u said no day traders are making profits ,.. so u mean to say all the investors are making profits ? or positional traders are making profits ???

Simply do a survey, Ask those investors, swing traders who had got stuck their money @ 21k levels, when all the BLUFFERS were targeting sensex will break 25k,30k. Ask them their value of current portfolio. I know one of my friend personally was having portfolio of 4 crore @ 21k levels. now its near 2 crore (with all fundamentally sound companies).

the conclusion is simple ,.. any trade placed without discipline is a loosing trade. Follow the system, be disciplined and you can 100% earn from Any time frame.
In my opinion , Intraday trader is very very very very very very short term investor who invests ( or shorts ) for a small time frame i.e. from 5 mins to 5 hrs.

Regards,..
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Did you realize you answered someone's 4 year old question from Old 17th October 2004, 02:22 PM, there is no activity of the member after that.:D , please change your indicators ..
Sorry,..

Was not knowing when it got posted .. while reading it i answered ... then too let it be here .. Could be useful to someone ,.. for those whom its not useful can definitely add it into their GARBAGE bin .. Lol ...

Thanx for pointing me what i did ,.. @ rao...

Regards,..
Darsh

As Darsh has pointed regarding his friend investing at 21k and regarding bluffers. There is a game using Cards called "Bluff", if stock market is renamed "Bluff Market" then a lot more people will lose lot less and be more careful. Names can be deceiving.

I would prefer indicator combinations of 5-21 EMA and RSI for intraday trading... though I have not done intraday much but when I did, I used these indicators and I was successful on average trades. But I would like to add that DO NOT TRADE IN INTRADAY OR EVEN IN DELIVERY WITHOUT STOP LOSS AS IT CAN WIPE OUT YOUR CAPITAL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Regards,
Mukesh Udasi