Intraday Data From *****/PIB to Metastock

Re: Intraday Data From Yahoo/PIB to Meatstock

FYI to anyone still watching this thread.....

I am almost finished getting Meta-All running with Yahoo Intraday.......this will feed into Metastock. Basic algorithms are in place just need to do some more testing and put in a auto-Update button with a timer to automatically update the securities.

Its freeware and Open source.

I will let know when its complete......it still needs some testing and a little more work.

Cheers,

Trev
Hi ice,

Nice to c that its a freeware. But i think the main challenge is gettin data from PIB to meta becs thats more of error free and best altrnative.

I hav a way of gettin Live Intrday data from Yahoo in Metastock format but then dont know how to refresh Meatsock automaticaly. But it works fine with Ami broker.

Thanks

jdm

ahh, heres my take.

working on a RT application for quite a while. it not only acts as a screener but also appends data in ms format. in addition it has backfill for one/five days. data source being yahoo.

currently, it appends data using metalib, so unless i get a valid license of metalib (ahh seems i need a sponsor) it has to wait.

cheers,
jdm.

I can give you a licenced metalib. But I need details on how you could get the data in to the application as I am trying to make an application my self and I do not know how to update the tick data. Can you please help ? Thanks

ahh, heres my take.

working on a RT application for quite a while. it not only acts as a screener but also appends data in ms format. in addition it has backfill for one/five days. data source being yahoo.

currently, it appends data using metalib, so unless i get a valid license of metalib (ahh seems i need a sponsor) it has to wait.

cheers,
jdm.

Dear JDM

Is there any way to attach auto refresher to Metastock (Ver 9)for intra day feed.

Regards

jdm

I can give you a licenced metalib.
thanks but i dont think license of metalib is transferable.

But I need details on how you could get the data in to the application as I am trying to make an application my self and I do not know how to update the tick data. Can you please help ? Thanks
ppvsin said:
Is there any way to attach auto refresher to Metastock (Ver 9)for intra day feed.
metalib is very simple to use, infact much easier than the much hyped MDK. the help file itself provides detailed tutorials. pm me for any help that i could render (in vb only).

basically there are 2 types of metalib. one which can do the auto refresh and the other which cannot. the former is much costly, and is not available as a trial version.

the refresh can be done through a free app. namely metastock refresher but it is very cumbersome and not at all user friendly.

cheers,
jdm.

thanks but i dont think license of metalib is transferable.

metalib is very simple to use, infact much easier than the much hyped MDK. the help file itself provides detailed tutorials. pm me for any help that i could render (in vb only).

basically there are 2 types of metalib. one which can do the auto refresh and the other which cannot. the former is much costly, and is not available as a trial version.

the refresh can be done through a free app. namely metastock refresher but it is very cumbersome and not at all user friendly.

cheers,
jdm.
Dear JDM

Thanks for ur prompt reply

I have Metalib ver 3.0 full verson.If you provide ur email I can send it to you. I request you to test it and if possible fix auto refresher to it.

Regards

ppvsin

[email protected]