Intraday commodity

Shailu

Re: Commodity rocket

last air in starting of my thread i had already said that stoploss may hit, first see few calls than comment but i think people just see wether sl hitting or not but they never happy when target comes and say thanks for that.
in 10 calls if 2 sl hit than what happen . that 2 calls may be of starting or mid or end but i think now no use of further call.

last air in starting of my thread i had already said that stoploss may hit, first see few calls than comment but i think people just see wether sl hitting or not but they never happy when target comes and say thanks for that.
in 10 calls if 2 sl hit than what happen . that 2 calls may be of starting or mid or end but i think now no use of further call.
sir dont get dishearten if someone comments at you, you should prove your worth rather than putting your hands up.
i was luking for your calls, atleast one shd look at them for atleast 4-5 days, before giving an opinion.
but sir u shd also dont listen to critics and prove yourself, all the best, hoping to see new calls from you, and this time i hope dey turn out good

Shailu

sir dont get dishearten if someone comments at you, you should prove your worth rather than putting your hands up.
i was luking for your calls, atleast one shd look at them for atleast 4-5 days, before giving an opinion.
but sir u shd also dont listen to critics and prove yourself, all the best, hoping to see new calls from you, and this time i hope dey turn out good
thanks aman bhai.

Shailu

silver cmp is 53180 ( 10;49am)
go long in silver when it comes 53500 target 54000 and sl 53000.

go long only when 53500 breaks or put as 53501.

note: just watch for few days than trade when u get confident.

Shailu

required meta trader 4 indicator

hello friends i had just download meta trader and i required meta trader 4 indicator . if any one have any good indicator for intraday than just post there indicator in this thread .

praveen taneja

Shailu ji I am new to commodity and just a small querry???

Is not it 1:1 tgt is wrong for trading????

Usually people trade with TA put it at 1:1.5 so in case if they get 50% right they are still in profit???

NTrader42

Usually people trade with TA put it at 1:1.5 so in case if they get 50% right they are still in profit???
Hello praveen

we also need to add cost of trading and brokerage for losing trades so at least a few trades have to be with a bigger RR like 1:3 and even more, so the overall average RRR becomes positive or near to 1.5.

Over all Win/loss Ratio * Risk Reward Ratio is what we should look at.

All the above is also applicable to tukka trades, but in that case we apply these calculations to the data generated from the executed trades.

@ Shailu, please ignore the above post, it is addressed only to PT and it is not applicable to your system, please carry on with your work.

Thanks

Shailu

pravin ji if i m telling 1:1 it is much better than 1:1.5 and if i give 1.5:1 than also u get 1-2 stoploss hit and remaining 8 on target in 10. so plz dont tell or explain me how to give. u only calculate brokrage because those who are looser or seen big loss effected by that. plz dont mind this real fact mr taneja

Last edited:

Shailu

plz see the chart. for intraday if 52500 comes on monday than u can see 52000 and sl will be 53000,, and if sl hits than reverse the trade with target of 53500.

and 54412 is important level for long move of silver unless it breaks it dont go upside.