Intraday Calls

Re: Intraday Call

Hi Supratik,
With due respect---to ur call---it must be noted that--This stk---KEC INT---may or may not be achieving ur target----but do not go for hold at this level----trading range----205---232----
Regards,
joy_mitali

Keep SL of 226.45 for KEC INT, sorry for the call, it didi not work out.
Tata Chemicals could be held even at the current price. It should give us a fair 235 level.

supratik said:
Tata Chemicals could be held even at the current price. It should give us a fair 235 level.
Hi Supratik,
From an intraday perspective,I suppose you are out of KEC(now at 224.7),but from a bit of a longer term perspective using the weekly charts,that stock is looking good for higher levels unless price rise is thwarted by some negative news.....Looking good,thank you for that heads up!

Happy Trading
Saint

supratik said:
there is nothing to b sorry abt intraday calls supra someday they work sometimes they do not.again mkt breadth did not support any of the calls today.even matrix cud not hold out

Thanks Yaar For Indicating That .even I Did Not Notice It . I Hope I Have Done A Satisfactory Job AND HAVE BEEN A GOOD MEMBER OF THE FORUM

Last edited: