Intraday Calls

Re: Intraday - 7 July

Guys If U Had Partially Booked Profits As Suggested By Me And Have Maintained Disciplined Stoploss U Wud Hav Definitely Saved Capital Or Hav Made Some Money Inspite Of Crash.the Noteworthy Point Is That U Shud Track Updates Of The Intraday Cals I Make.do Not B Guided By Greed In Intraday Calls.do Not B Emotional.that Is Y I Provide Update Of My Calls.i Hope I Hav Not Disappointed

Re: Intraday - 7 July

U r doing gr8 job creamee.
Pls keep it up. Its really beneficial for us, even if we dont buy the stock, it helps us in getting the nerve of the market.
Thanx once again.

Market Today

There R No Calls Today So Far As No Clear Sense Is Prevailing.one Can Burn His Fingers In Such Market.i Am Getting More N More Cautious As More People Are Turning Complacent.so Adopt A Stock Specific Approach N Decide What Price Do U Think For A Particular Stock To B Safe.thereafter Keep Buying That Stock On A Scattered Basis.

Re: Market Today

I believe we can short Reliance Capital in small quantity.
CMP 409. Target 403 and if market slips from higher levels, target 397.

I believe intraday traders can book profit at 402. It may goto 397, but my suggestion would be book profit.

Investors who have Rel Cap in their portfolio may book minor profit and buy back when it comes to 377-380 levels.

True enough Creameeee, there was no doubt that the morning market was unpredictable.

There ofcourse was no clear trend in the morning, I would strongly support that.

supratik said:
I believe we can short Reliance Capital in small quantity.
CMP 409. Target 403 and if market slips from higher levels, target 397.
Very nicely done supratik. Almost spot on with your alphabets & numerals. :)