Interactive brokers offers api trading on the nse

Hi Guys,

I have heard that now API trading is available on the NSE by a US based broker called Interactive Brokers.. Check it out.. It should be interesting!

If you need any help on the same, e-mail me..

Guys,

I have heard that you can do automated trading using VWAP etc and connect up your "black box" (computer which will automatically trade for you) to the system based on your parameters. THIS IS ALL ON THE NSE!!!!

AW10

Guys,

I have heard that you can do automated trading using VWAP etc and connect up your "black box" (computer which will automatically trade for you) to the system based on your parameters. THIS IS ALL ON THE NSE!!!!
And when u come back and check your account, computer would have blown your account too...

Until one can not develop self adjusting strategy for changing market conditions, automated trading is big black hole for me, atleast. Moreover, that has to be supported smartest risk and money mgmt system.
Some of the quants funds do this but they know what they are doing.. Certainly, I will caution to Indian Programmer to stay away from risking their money (until their P&L shows that they are good trader too) and use this just as another programming project.

Happy Trading

NOMINDTR

Like engaging a blind to drive you highways.

Take Care