Interactive Brokers India

What are the charges for opening an A/c? What is the brokerage structure? (cash as well as f/o). Any other charges? Details please. Thanks. madhava36.

Hi Rparmar,

Sorry... for delay in responding.

YES Technically speaking for daytrading internet speed does matter. For trading in US market from india, I do experience some lag, however I don't do active day trading.

Hi Rparmar,

Sorry... for delay in responding.

YES Technically speaking for daytrading internet speed does matter. For trading in US market from india, I do experience some lag, however I don't do active day trading.
i have tried e-signal and reuters and for india data theres a 3 second lag,

the same wud be there for US data,

does nt make sense!!!

bandlab2

they have a mumbai number to call, but no body answers. i asked IB US office a question on the margin money, they havent replied yet. to open account, you need to fund the account. they have a demo account (they give 1 million dollars :) ) and also have a demo TWS. but you need to fund the normal account to get a demo account

u can auto trade using their APIs. thru excel, java.. also u can send orders thru Ami, ami has an interface to TWS

Wait for a week,

i will post my first trading experience with them.

Yes, i have filled the document today and sent it across. It will take few days to start. I will keep you guys updated.

ag_fx

Wait for a week,

i will post my first trading experience with them.

Yes, i have filled the document today and sent it across. It will take few days to start. I will keep you guys updated.
What markets are you trading with them? By any chance US futures?

I am still not trading with them...

I will be trading with them in indian markets.