Indian Stock Market Headed For A Crash!!

same as i recall a books , magazines & newspaper stall.....
they used 2 tell that sales r brisk (in dec 2007 )......& they asked me ' will it happen again like in KP scam ? (2001);)
(MarketWatch) -- Short sellers had their best month in more than seven years in June as the stock market slumped.

In these market conditions, KPs around the world are being legalized. Lehman shares up on rumors ;)

sudoku1

(MarketWatch) -- Short sellers had their best month in more than seven years in June as the stock market slumped.

In these market conditions, KPs around the world are being legalized. Lehman shares up on rumors ;)

Our life begins with our cry, Our life ends with other's cry, lets Try 2 utilize this gap by laughing as much as possible & always be happy..! ;)

biyasc

it is very easy to draw horizontal lines at the high/low on chart, but its very hard to execute trades at those lines.

The rising crude oil prices is triggering the slowdown of global economy. Will it convert into a global economic recession or not; it will be solely decided by oil prices. The non-OPEC world's wealth is transferring to OPEC nations at a fast pace.

Since the stock market discounts future, therefore all industrial assets i.e. shares are falling like a house of cards across the globe. This trend may continue for quite sometime, may be a few months or it could be 1 or 2 year; it all depends upon oil prices. If crude stays at higher level then certainly we will witness a long bear market. And, where will be bottom? No body knows ! Being integerated to global economy, even long term growth story of India will take backseat and Sensex will be testing newer lows for quite some time.

In the eighty's decade the global liquidity moved to Japan and it took Nikkei to 39,000+ level at the start of 1990. Same story got repeated when global money got centerd around technology stocks and Nasdaq rose to 5000 levels in 2000. In this decade, when we are nearing it's end, the global liquidity is chasing commodities- crude oil and other commodities- and it has resulted in a bubble like situation. This bubble is going to have highly damaging impact on global economy and all assets may it be shares or real estate, will have only one directional movement i.e. downward.

As it is, even after a devastating earthquake, life again starts. Likewise, even after this bubble is burst, we will witness better asset valuations in the longer run. However, it may take a lot many months to see better price levels from the current one.

If you want to avoid further fall in stock prices, then please visit my blog at:

www.act4commongood.blogspot.com

In this blog I have described a powerful plan to bring down crude oil prices.

Before I sign off, I wish you all Happy Investing.

it is very easy to draw horizontal lines at the high/low on chart, but its very hard to execute trades at those lines.
Depends on the individual's style of trading,time frame etc, market conditions etc.
In a strongly trending market, money is made holding onto shorts for weeks and months, what you mentioned , ie horizontal lines may work better in a range bound market. Pretty much anybody who shorted the banks in the financial sector early this year would be a happy person now. It is a different story when the trend ends.

Depends on the individual's style of trading,time frame etc, market conditions etc.
In a strongly trending market, money is made holding onto shorts for weeks and months, what you mentioned , ie horizontal lines may work better in a range bound market. Pretty much anybody who shorted the banks in the financial sector early this year would be a happy person now. It is a different story when the trend ends.
Well! I bought SDS last year in May 2007 and SKF in Aug 2007...I don't mean to brag, but here is a link to prove that I called the top in the S&P.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26800&highlight=subprime

I don't blog there anymore...i blog here, fyi

C

CreditViolet

Well! I bought SDS last year in May 2007 and SKF in Aug 2007...I don't mean to brag, but here is a link to prove that I called the top in the S&P.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26800&highlight=subprime

I don't blog there anymore...i blog here, fyi
John Paulson made 4 billion from his prediction, how much did you make?
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB120036645057290423.html

The point is, that in this business its very easy to say "I told you so" because everyone is saying something or the other all the time, some are bound to be right. So it doesnt matter whether you were right or wrong but the tax you paid end of the year.

C

CreditViolet

Luck has got nothing to do with it, eventually.