Indian Resident Forex Trading through NRI friend's account

Hi aryabhatta,

There were some problems with Santosh Tiwari's account verification, which is why we froze his account. However, as you can see, Santosh and his wife are now two of the leading Social Gurus on our social trading network: https://openbook.etoro.com/santoshtiwari/#/overview/

They've been with us for about 2 years now and make quite an income from their thousands of copiers. We work in close collaboration with them, and I don't believe they have anything but good things to say about eToro.

Happy trading!
Andy, eToro Team

Trade in NSE/MCX-SX Currency futures.[/QUOTE]

hi,

Can you please tell me how "Trade in NSE/MCX-SX Currency futures" is different from the CDS currency futures? Also want to know how safe is hiring licence of currency after passing out the exam by NSE for currency futures & derivatives.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Shrividhya s

Last edited:
Stay away from etoro, people. They are a bucket shop. you have been warned. If you don't believe me try it for yourself.

They are really good at stop loss hunting. I have traded with other Forex broker and there are some good ones like Onanda and Hotforex. But this was when i was not aware of the laws related to Forex trading in india.

But trading FX is illegal and it is a fact. If Indians could trade FX, I would be trading US/EU markets as well. But we cannot , as all margin based trading outside india is illegal and forbidden and if caught and land you in jail or pay a hefty fine.Don't believe me. Check with your local indian brokers and he will give you all the details.

Don't waste your money in FX and buckets shops like etoro.

Trade in NSE/MCX-SX Currency futures.

Hi,

Can you please explain me in brief the difference of Trade in NSE/MCX-SX Currency futures.[/QUOTE] & CDS in currency futures.

Also can you please let us know HOW SAFE is hiring the license after passing out the NSE exam in currency future & derivatives.

Thanking you,

Regards

Shrividhya S