Indiabulls is chor please donot open account with them

only 2 things will happen bro ! your cheque will get passed or not. go in bank and check whether it has been passed. if not passed then stop payment, issue a new cheque and proceed. if cheque passed then f**k (because sometimes marketing guys are hard to beleive), but i don't think that time will come because i have account with indiabulls since past several years and PIB is very strong enough, as a formality your bank account also needs to be connected to the terminal. that also takes time. so be patient you have made a good choice of broker which is PIB. if you face any problems wrt brokerage, be polite with them and they will sort out your every query.... be patient.

:thumb:

alroyraj

Dont know much about indiabulls...i wanted to open account with them twice...and filled their customer care form twice in the last 8 months...got a mail from their executive that they will contact me...its been 8 months....none ever contacted me to open the account....
There is a total separation of responsibilities in Indiabulls it seems. For brokerage or such issues the RM or branch is in charge and for other issues like reports not coming etc the customer care is in charge. I came to know this by trial and error. Basically to open an account visit a branch or call the nearest branch, not too difficult is it. But yes some brokerages are more eager than Indiabulls and would give a demo id for testing their terminal as well as visit you no matter how u contact them, which of course is not done at Indiabulls.

I agree I had similar issue.

1) I landed in India on Nov 20 called India bulls guy, he came around Nov 24
I signed a **** full of form with 50 signature gave him 10,000 check and a void check. he said my account should be open in 5-6 days.
2) I had planned trip to gujarat for 10 days. Came back, no calls from this guy
checked my account check wasn't deposited. I got curious called up office.
came to know this guy quit the job. Nobody from office knows what happened to form nor what to check.
3) They told me they will assign another rep. Got in touch with him, for three days came to my place for one document or the other for missing signature.
Not to mention again signinig 50 places.
4) Finally fourth day he called me saying again signature missing. I went to Elphistone mills branch spoke to manager. He ascertain me that account will be opened for sure.
5) My time for coming back was near so I left for US.
6) For a week when I didn't recieve a letter at my residence. I called this guy he said they need some kind of signature on an affidavit.

I was so pissed....I said thank you and hung up!

I am done with India Bulls.

Amit

I have very bad experience with IndiaBulls brokerage.
They have RM's who visit door to door to open accounts, I got one account opened for my mother the RM went to my home filled up the form and the account opened, During this process one letter in my mother's name got mis-spelled from "i" to "a". since then it has been 5 years, I have given them affidavits numerous escalations but I am still struggling to get my account closed, the last excuse they are now giving is that my mother signature is not matching after sending them the same 4-5 times, (She has a very simple signature and she has been consistently signing documents for the last 40 years).
It seems like a simple conspiracy not to close the account, and my small sum of money is stuck with them.
I would like to know if someone else also got involved in such incidents and how were they finally able to get it resolved.