importing intraday data to amibroker

S S

Long ago, "pagenotfound' had posted a message with an attachment, that could help people for importing the realtime data from India Bulls to Amibroker. Can anyone suggest a similar program for importing the intraday quotes from TT5 of India Infoline [better known as 5 Paisa.com] to Amibroker?

vijbala

Raminder said:
i can connect your trading software (odin, orion, neat) with metstock realtime

regds
raminder
Let me know how can I connect ODIN Diet with Metastock to have realtime and EOD charts

bond_007 said:
You can use quotetracker which can download intraday data for nse and connect it to amibroker. Download it from www.medved.net/amibroker.

Also if you can upload your brokey.dll file of amibroker program files\amibroker directory as i require it to remove my trial restriction. Will be appreciated.

pls help me what are the steps for geting intraday data by using amibroker

D

datafetchers

Hi,

If you are using either PIB or ODIN you can get RT data into AmiBroker and MetaStock by my utility, FetchFromPIB (FFP) and FetchFromODIN (FFO).

You may find more thru www.asphost4free.com/datafetchers or can join DataFetchers yahoo group for EOD Data of commodity or IEOD data of Gold, Silver and Crude of MCX.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for more details if required.

Thanks

DataFetchers.

murthymsr

Is there any other software than Q.T. which is slow........
I want s/w that can down load intrday tick - tick data in ami broker

please mail me @ [email protected]
hi sanjay,
u may try cooltetra's ToAB. visit sw section for details.