IFCI's cousin,Nagarjuna fertilizer

Prabhjeet

prabhjee..
how long the fall will be..
do u have any Analysis upto which price limit NFCL is goin to fall
nagarjuna may see correction upto 25 -26 levels

Prabhjeet

There is a rumour of a Reliance connection with this stock. Will try to find how true is that.
it was rumoured that reliance is buying stake in nagar. thats why it was rallying so hard but reliance has denied theese rumours today that is why stock has taken a tumble today

Absolutely brother Nagarjuna fertilizers looks pretty sound has some sound financials as well as has a very good branding which goes long in determining the price of a stock.

But a humble submission based upon my limited knowledge is that this scrip has interest of some politicos of andhra which does not usually augur well for a business in a country like India.

Somebody please throw light on this.

Farooq.

during rainyseason most of the fertiliser stocks show upmove,as we see rcf ,chambal,nagarjuna etc.
but nagarjuna is showing extraordinary upmove since last 3 months.may be because of the land they hold,or some insider news. but if we see the volumes there may be a good prospect for this stock.

I have some liquid cash and want to invest in some stock which will return me some good amount with in a weeks time.Is nagarjuna the right choise for it? Can anybody suggest me what would be the right price for entering this stock.As this stock has already run up quite a lot so I am little sceptical about it.