If you can choose only one indicator, which one would it be ?

EagleOne

Strange, Danny boy, that no one asked what indicator you would choose. So let us know. Also, why.
:D

EagleOne

Hi E1

For me as an option trader it is: Option Volatility

Different kinds of volatilities mean different kind of strategies.

Any indicator you can present, which have the same effect to any success in future trading?

DanPickUp

Danny boy, you are right. For an options trader, Option Volatilty is the indicator, I guess.

But for me, all indicators are distracting. Worse, they all lag. So normally I rely on pattern formations, filling mentally the blank subsequent moves of the candles. If they follow according to my anticipations, I don't think twice. I take the trade. When they stop following my way of thinking, I just get out - without thinking twice! :p :)

Hey, let me tell you something else. I am very happy today. Cause it has been snowing here since early this morning!!! White and white all around! God, what a beautiful sight it has been the whole day! Hope tomorrow is gonna be the same, fingers crossed!! :D

Take care, buddy

DanPickUp

Hey, let me tell you something else. I am very happy today. Cause it has been snowing here since early this morning!!! White and white all around! God, what a beautiful sight it has been the whole day! Hope tomorrow is gonna be the same, fingers crossed!! :D

Take care, buddy
E1

Some places this morning here in Switzerland have been cut from the outside world. To much snow. In certain regions over three meters !!

BEAUTIFUL