If I sold a naked call and put in banknifty at far OTM strike - how should I hedge it?

when you have money for margin why do option ?
just buy futures and hold

Options you will loose ...
buyer of option trading Account gets empty
seller of option :-- Whole your bank account including your family member all be empty 1 day lol

in futures atleast we normal guys have chance to win as it can be carry forwarded once share price go down and u can carry forward as long as u have money.
I have not done futures for stocks yet -- so have a question - you said carry forwards u mean roll over correct? I guess so when we roll over first month we have to book loss and pay all brokerage+govt charges correct? and same thing until we exit with profit?

when you have money for margin why do option ?
just buy futures and hold

Options you will loose ...
buyer of option trading Account gets empty
seller of option :-- Whole your bank account including your family member all be empty 1 day lol

in futures atleast we normal guys have chance to win as it can be carry forwarded once share price go down and u can carry forward as long as u have money.
If you say buyers loose and sellers loose then where does all that money goes? obviously someone makes money whenever someone looses so don't assume that there is no chance in options, though I agree making money with buying options is very very difficult but with selling options properly it's very very easy if you wear helmet while in the trade.