Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulika

I trade ichimoku on a 1 min TF. I use the kumo (cloud) as entry and the kujon (26 std line) as the trailing sl. Normally, if i go long with 1 lot, then at initial SL i reverse with 2 lots. So incase it turns out to be a false head (break out), then the opposite leg makes sure i recover cost with 1 lot and ride the other. Most of the time, this strategy works.

When i am deep into profit or i feel i can carry positions, then i buy a ATM option to hedge against sudden change of trend. I get rid of the option as soon as possible and dont expect to profit from it.

for copying chart from amibroker, go to edit menu, export to file and save the file as .png format. Go to any image hosting site and upload the images and use the reference of that image in the post. Its really that simple.

Thanks for your gratitude, but i dont think i deserve any credit. Credit goes to Mr. Linkon for starting the thread.. i will try to add whatever knowledge i gain.. Though this is a complete system in itself, i dont find any harm in adding RSI and at times ADX. if RSI and crossover matches we get quicker entries. and for exit we may choose trend lines either on price or on chikou span ( the lagging line), or even on rsi..and i prefer tick charts to minutes charts.

cnbondre

dear cnb
yes green colour is bullish and the other one is bearish. The system is beautiful and all of us are thankful to linkon for starting this beautiful thread as well as daitya for afl and tulika for sharig her expertise.
I started trading this system since last monday and it is not that much complicated. Still some practice is required for getting the mood of market in a glance. I think once we get habituated we can judge the market in a glance as its name suggest. Go through the information provided here . They are useful. I feel lucky for getting the guidance of our experienced members.in last one week i concentrated fully on this system and found that it keeps you out of loosing trade. Even in worst case if market reverses immediately after your entry the loss is minimum. Earlier i used to stick to loosing trade but now i am getting out immediately. Always trade in the direction of higher time frame i.e.15 minute or 30 minute. I am using opposite signal to square off my position and i do not initiate opposite trade immediately. I am not using the signal as sar(stop and reverse). It has helped me a lot in taking the decision to close a loosing trade. And a penny saved is as good as a penny earned.
In case of doubt ask and members of this great forum are too good to help.
Wish you a happy trading.

Hi,

Minitrader 99,

Thanks for your encouraging words. Your posting has raised my morale to go ahead with ichimokku. Thanks Linkon77 for this thread.

Cnb

cnbondre

Thanks for your gratitude, but i dont think i deserve any credit. Credit goes to Mr. Linkon for starting the thread.. i will try to add whatever knowledge i gain.. Though this is a complete system in itself, i dont find any harm in adding RSI and at times ADX. if RSI and crossover matches we get quicker entries. and for exit we may choose trend lines either on price or on chikou span ( the lagging line), or even on rsi..and i prefer tick charts to minutes charts.
Hi,

Tulika,

Your every posting adds something new! :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. May I request you to explain your concept of coupling RSI/ADX with ichi.. by posting some charts for the beginners like me? Will be a great help to this thread and a very good long lasting record on the subject.

Regards,

CNB

cnbondre

Hi,

Tulika/Linkon7/Minitrader/Seniors,

Today(27\07\09) I scanned Ichi... for buy/sell signals. Got some 217 signals. 90% of it are the buy signals. Almost all are inside/above/bellow the green cloud -'the bullish cloud'! :thumb:
Now how to select the best equity among so many buy signals by observing the chart? Shall I choose the one above the cloud? or below the cloud? I read somewhere in the information that trading in-side the cloud might be risky. Please help me "Linkon Da".

Tulika will you please help in such a situation what to do? I think your above posting to couple other indicators such as ADX and RSI will be a great help? will you please explain a strategy and parameters for ADX and RSI in detail?
Your guidance has become very important here now. Awating for your valuable replay.

Senior Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

CNB

cnbondre

Hi,

Tulika/Linkon7/Minitrader/Seniors,

Today(27\07\09) I scanned Ichi... for buy/sell signals. Got some 217 signals. 90% of it are the buy signals. Almost all are inside/above/bellow the green cloud -'the bullish cloud'! :thumb:
Now how to select the best equity among so many buy signals by observing the chart? Shall I choose the one above the cloud? or below the cloud? I read somewhere in the information that trading in-side the cloud might be risky. Please help me "Linkon Da".

Tulika will you please help in such a situation what to do? I think your above posting to couple other indicators such as ADX and RSI will be a great help? will you please explain a strategy and parameters for ADX and RSI in detail?
Your guidance has become very important here now. Awating for your valuable replay.

Senior Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

CNB
Hi,

LINKON DA,

NO RESPONCE FROM ANYBODY ?

WHY EVERYBODY IS SILENT ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

CNB

Last edited:

MINITRADER99

Hi,

LINKON DA,

NO RESPONCE FROM ANYBODY ?

WHY EVERYBODY IS SIELINT ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

CNB
Dear CN Bondre,
Selecting the equity is a different game. That you have to do EOD Analysis and select the equity. Once the equity is selected then you have to decide for time frame. If you want to go for Swing trade then 60 Minute Time frame is good. I have seen this is giving good result.
After getting the buy signal see whether it is above cloud or not. It should be above the cloud possitivelly. If 26 period is above the Price Line it is further good.
If you are going for intraday then 2 minute is good. Once the signal is given for buy you have to go above that bar.
It is seen that after giving the signal price moves in opposite direction for some time. It is very common. So better you give a stoploss order. Whenever price is coming to that level your order will triggered.
I dont go for Scanning. Normally seeing the market move I will pick up the equity.
Today The market was up. So I would have selected HDFC Bank and SBI. Both these equities have given buy signal on 60 minute yesterday. For Example 60 Minute signal for HDFC BANK was above 1460 at 3PM Bar. Today price opened above 1460. I would have gone long above 1st bar high i.e around 1485 and exited above 1500. For exit there is no hard and fast rule. If price is not moving I will exit.
It is not difficult. Just try and you will succeed.
On 60 minute Time frame if you enter immediately after the signal it is giving very high return as a swing trade.
For intra day knowledge of candlestick pattern, market move etc are helpful.
I feel scanning is not very useful in present shape. We have to add some filter. I am doing individual stock of Nifty. It hardly takes 5-7 minutes.
Regarding scanning we will ask Linkon Da or Tulika.
Wish you a profitable trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.