Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulika

Dear Tulika,

Good Morning. Thanks for sharing ur trading experience with us. U have mentioned that all the signs were BULLISH..... but i dont find any crossing of TL & SL at Red arrow which is 1st & foremost condition for initiating any trade. There is a Xing but of DL & TL that too within the cloud. At 2nd trade (blue arrow) i find that there is crossing of SL & TL but below the kumo though price line is above.Does it affect trending ? Please comment on my observation. Kindly note iam "ZERO" in TA but willing to learn through U ALL. Plz tell me what is 26 std line repeatedly used by our brother LINKON. Thanks & sorry if my observation bothered U. ALL r welcomed to express their opinion on this. Thanks again to u & ALL. Happy trade.
your observation is correct. But i dont trade with the arrows. Actually they are programmed to give a signal only on the crossover above or below the clouds. But we can take entry wen after the cross over price moves above/below the clouds . And if some how we missed a trade we can wait for the chikou span to come back to touch the candle. As the chikou span has the tendency to come back to touch the high of the nearest prominent candle.. from there either it crosses the candle or pushed back..and if it is pushed back by the candle towards the same trend , we can take the trade from there.
26 std line is chikou span. it is in fact the price line lagging by 26 bars. if u change the chart pattern from candle to line chart...you will get the answer.. The idea behind this chikou span cross above/below the candle is that the present price has closed above/below the average price of the last 26 bars, which leads to trend reversal for that particular time frame.

linkon7

26 std line is chikou span. it is in fact the price line lagging by 26 bars. if u change the chart pattern from candle to line chart...you will get the answer.. The idea behind this chikou span cross above/below the candle is that the present price has closed above/below the average price of the last 26 bars, which leads to trend reversal for that particular time frame.
26 std line i reffer to is the kijun line. Its a significant resistance / support line that normally holds very well. price below this line is a short, above this line is a long.

tulika

26 std line i reffer to is the kijun line. Its a significant resistance / support line that normally holds very well. price below this line is a short, above this line is a long.
yes, you are right. It is Senkou span which is lagging by 52 bars.. i apologize for misguiding. Tenkan sen and Kijun Sen are moving averages period 9 and 26 which coincide with MACD .

linkon7

yes, you are right. It is Senkou span which is lagging by 52 bars.. i apologize for misguiding. Tenkan sen and Kijun Sen are moving averages period 9 and 26 which coincide with MACD .
:) It was just a typing error. I am sure you are not misguiding anybody. People find the name kijun sen, tenjan sen, etc very intimidating, so refer it it as the 26 std line, 9 std line and the lagginig line.

cnbondre

ichimoku kinko hyo reference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for those who wish to learn more about ichimoku kinko hyo charting system, here are some of good reference:
Ichimoku kinko hyo reference

http://www.4shared.com/file/76937167/c6bf5e5/ichiwiki.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/76937141/d73e3252/ichimoku__heiken_ashi.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/76937192/fb991da5/kijun_sen_cross_strategy.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/76936916/82826569/an_introduction_to_ichimoku_by_leson.html

happy trading.
hi,

kenneth,

thanks for the links. Very informative. Today downloaded all the files sucessfully. Will take some time to read.

Regards.:)

cnb

cnbondre

AFL provided in the second post of this thread by Linkon Da is giving bullish and bearish clouds in different colours. Try that one. Screen shot given by Linkon for daily weekly, hourly analysis shows it very well.
Hi, Seniors,

Hi,Minitrader99,

Thanks for the in-put. Copied & applied the afls. Shows very pretty graph, ditto as posted by Linkon Da.

I am completely new in this front, now, you mean to say that the Goldenbrown( or seagreen ? ) color cloud indicates " BEARISHNESS " ? and Green color cloud indicates "BULLISHNESS" ?

Please clearify, a quick look at the color of cloud (in this afl )will help to decide the nature of the market/equity, for the selected time frame ? If it is so, a great help in quick decission.

A clearity in the concept at this stage will help to understand the topic with an ease. Seniors, comments please.

Regards

CNB

Regards,

cnbondre

your observation is correct. But i dont trade with the arrows. Actually they are programmed to give a signal only on the crossover above or below the clouds. But we can take entry wen after the cross over price moves above/below the clouds . And if some how we missed a trade we can wait for the chikou span to come back to touch the candle. As the chikou span has the tendency to come back to touch the high of the nearest prominent candle.. from there either it crosses the candle or pushed back..and if it is pushed back by the candle towards the same trend , we can take the trade from there.
Hi, Tulika,

Very informative.Thanks a lot.

Please go on sharing your experience. Every bit of it will add in our knowledge.
May I request you to post graphs also, if possible, with your explaination. That will clarify the concept to newbies like me to understand this trading method step by step as and when you come with some useful/new pattern?

Regards,:)

CNB

cnbondre

:)
Come one guys, I am not an Ichmuku expert. I am just a small amateur trader who is very impressed with this system.

@Tulika, Thanks a lot for your input. Kumo remains flat, expect whipsaws. Learnt that from you... thanks again for ur input.

@Shibu Kaku, Havnt checked the reliance structure. I have been using R K Global for the past 2 months. Find them more suitable for trading nifty. If u plan to trade nifty, then its advisable to shift to R K.

@ Nishi-bhai, There are so many things i want to learn from you. I plan to come to Mumbai by the Puja and hope to pick your mind then. really wish to meet you in person.

@MINITRADER99, Thanks buddy for clarifying on my behalf. You are a gem.

@daitya, I hope your doubt is clear. There is nothing wrong with any system. Only problem lies in our inability to read the signals given by the system. The reason i like this system is that it makes sure you are not caught against the trend. Entry and exit are things we all need to work on. If i get some better entries or exits, i'll definitely post it here.

Happy trading to you all.... Hope you are making money in this 3 days 7% up...rally....
Hi,

Linkon7,

Tons of thanks for starting this thread. I am always facinated by graphs but can'nt read it. The graph in this system is the most amazing part! I must learn to read it now or never.

Your help at every step will be appreciated by all means. Gone through all the postings and trying to digest the information given. Will take time to understand the topic.

Thanks all for sharing there experiences.

May god bless all happy trading.

CNB

MINITRADER99

Dear CNB
Yes Green colour is bullish and the other one is bearish. The system is beautiful and all of us are thankful to Linkon for starting this beautiful thread as well as Daitya for AFL and Tulika for sharig her expertise.
I started trading this system since last monday and it is not that much complicated. Still some practice is required for getting the mood of market in a glance. I think once we get habituated we can judge the market in a glance as its name suggest. Go through the information provided here . They are useful. I feel lucky for getting the guidance of our experienced members.In last one week I concentrated fully on this system and found that it keeps you out of loosing trade. Even in worst case if market reverses immediately after your entry the loss is minimum. Earlier I used to stick to loosing trade but now I am getting out immediately. Always trade in the direction of higher time frame i.e.15 minute or 30 minute. I am using opposite signal to square off my position and I do not initiate opposite trade immediately. I am not using the signal as SAR(STOP AND REVERSE). It has helped me a lot in taking the decision to close a loosing trade. And a penny saved is as good as a penny earned.
In case of doubt ask and members of this great forum are too good to help.
Wish you a happy trading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.