Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

Can you please give more details about that..?
1) which time frame you are using for intraday?
2) which signals you are omitting for trading?
3) How to put stoploss, tsl and targets by using kumo?

Thanks
I use 1 min TF.... When price crosses the cloud, i wait for the bar to complete. then the nest bar, if it is above the cloud, i buy it with the 26 std line as stop loss.

There is no target....I trail it till it is hit....

daitya

I use 1 min TF.... When price crosses the cloud, i wait for the bar to complete. then the nest bar, if it is above the cloud, i buy it with the 26 std line as stop loss.

There is no target....I trail it till it is hit....
Thanks for your reply..
I have attached a image of today's nifty 1 minTF..
1) The red arrow shows entry that immediately get stopped out..
2) The blue arrow shows entry that also got stopped out with some loss and after that the bull continues...

Can you tell me is it right?

Attachments

Last edited:

linkon7

Thanks for your reply..
I have attached a image of today's nifty 1 minTF..
1) The red arrow shows entry that immediately get stopped out..
2) The blue arrow shows entry that also got stopped out with some loss and after that the bull continues...

Can you tell me is it right?
Its more visual... As long as we are trading above the cloud we can use the 26 std line to re-enter.

Bottom line is...we dont attempt a short trade when the price is above cloud.
That ensures we are alwaying trading the direction of the trend. Even if we get stopped out... we need to follow the trend....

tulika

i have been using this excellent ichimoku kinko huo system since quite some time. would like add my 2 cents. Before taking a trade we must make sure that all the indicators are giving the same signal..
for long trades:-
1.) chikou span should be above the price bar.
2.) Tenkan sen and kijun sen cross over.
3.) The price should be above the clouds.
4.) kumo (cloud) colour should be blue .
5.)and most importantly kumo should not be flat, that indicates range bound movement.
in the above mentioned chart by Daitya, all other indicators were bullish except kumo was flat, and the colour of the kumo wasnt bullish.. though in that chart up kumo and down kumo colours are kept same.
When all these indicators match , this system hardly gives any loosing trade.

cnbondre

i have been using this excellent ichimoku kinko huo system since quite some time. Would like add my 2 cents. Before taking a trade we must make sure that all the indicators are giving the same signal..
For long trades:-
2.) tenkan sen and kijun sen cross over.
3.) the price should be above the clouds.
5.)and most importantly kumo should not be flat, that indicates range bound movement.
In the above mentioned chart by daitya, all other indicators were bullish except kumo was flat, and the colour of the kumo wasnt bullish.. Though in that chart up kumo and down kumo colours are kept same.
hi,

tulika,

you mentioned the color of the cloud- do you have the same afl as given here or some other modified afl ? If it is differrent then will you pl provide the same or suggest from where to get it. Thanks for the very useful strategy.

Cnb

regards

MINITRADER99

hi,

tulika,

you mentioned the color of the cloud- do you have the same afl as given here or some other modified afl ? If it is differrent then will you pl provide the same or suggest from where to get it. Thanks for the very useful strategy.

Cnb

regards
AFL provided in the second post of this thread by Linkon Da is giving bullish and bearish clouds in different colours. Try that one. Screen shot given by Linkon for daily weekly, hourly analysis shows it very well.

sibumajumdar

Dear Linkon,

Very Good Morning 2 U & ALL. If u havnt gone through the NEW brokerage structure of R Money wef 20.07.09, plz read & let us know if its beneficial for F&O traders like us. This request as U r using different flatforms for ur i d trading. I know we both use PIB & RMoney for F&O but u use some more. Sorry to bother U with. Thanks & Happy Trade 2 ALL.....KAKU

Last edited:

sibumajumdar

i have been using this excellent ichimoku kinko huo system since quite some time. would like add my 2 cents. Before taking a trade we must make sure that all the indicators are giving the same signal..
for long trades:-
2.) Tenkan sen and kijun sen cross over.
3.) The price should be above the clouds.
in the above mentioned chart by Daitya, all other indicators were bullish except kumo was flat, and the colour of the kumo wasnt bullish.. though in that chart up kumo and down kumo colours are kept same.
Dear Tulika,

Good Morning. Thanks for sharing ur trading experience with us. U have mentioned that all the signs were BULLISH..... but i dont find any crossing of TL & SL at Red arrow which is 1st & foremost condition for initiating any trade. There is a Xing but of DL & TL that too within the cloud. At 2nd trade (blue arrow) i find that there is crossing of SL & TL but below the kumo though price line is above.Does it affect trending ? Please comment on my observation. Kindly note iam "ZERO" in TA but willing to learn through U ALL. Plz tell me what is 26 std line repeatedly used by our brother LINKON. Thanks & sorry if my observation bothered U. ALL r welcomed to express their opinion on this. Thanks again to u & ALL. Happy trade.

Nishikant

Keep It Up

HARI OM EVERYONE & A VERY GOOD MORNING :thumb:

HELLO DEAR LINKON & MR. SIBU MAJUMDAR.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR FRIENDS.

LINKON BHAI I HOPE SOMEDAY I WOULD GET A CHANCE TO LEARN "ICHIMAKU" FROM YOU IN PERSON, LIKE THE WAY MR. SIBU MAJUMDAR IS HAVING THE PRIVILEGE, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME:)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL & GOD BLESS EVERYONE

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

linkon7

Come one guys, I am not an Ichmuku expert. I am just a small amateur trader who is very impressed with this system.

@Tulika, Thanks a lot for your input. Kumo remains flat, expect whipsaws. Learnt that from you... thanks again for ur input.

@Shibu Kaku, Havnt checked the reliance structure. I have been using R K Global for the past 2 months. Find them more suitable for trading nifty. If u plan to trade nifty, then its advisable to shift to R K.

@ Nishi-bhai, There are so many things i want to learn from you. I plan to come to Mumbai by the Puja and hope to pick your mind then. really wish to meet you in person.

@MINITRADER99, Thanks buddy for clarifying on my behalf. You are a gem.

@daitya, I hope your doubt is clear. There is nothing wrong with any system. Only problem lies in our inability to read the signals given by the system. The reason i like this system is that it makes sure you are not caught against the trend. Entry and exit are things we all need to work on. If i get some better entries or exits, i'll definitely post it here.

Happy trading to you all.... Hope you are making money in this 3 days 7% up...rally....

Status
Not open for further replies.