I want to get started with Forex Trading

MANISH_DAMANI

instead of forex trade commodities more volatility, more opportunity, Specially crude, copper and silver.

MANISH_DAMANI

Well I have traded forex and equity too. In my view so costly as a day trader. Profitability is very low. In 1 lots crude for rs 10 , rs 1000 profit. In copper for rs 1 rs 1000 profit. Easily you get this. In forex for this you have to trade 100s of lots. In commodity upto 11:30 you can trade. In 50-60 lost through out the day rs 10000 easily made not so in case of currency. Its for very big player. But if you are happy then you can.

There are lots of stuffs available on net to get exact knowledge about what is forex and how its works. You can simply use Google to get your all answer. Best of luck

try the pipsology course to acquire the basics, forex is not a 1 month reading thingy, you need time to have a solid base and start small.. and keep on practicing demo, and once you wana go live, keep it really small like a 100 dollars or so.. best of luck

Tavnaz

Well I have traded forex and equity too. In my view so costly as a day trader. Profitability is very low. In 1 lots crude for rs 10 , rs 1000 profit. In copper for rs 1 rs 1000 profit. Easily you get this. In forex for this you have to trade 100s of lots. In commodity upto 11:30 you can trade. In 50-60 lost through out the day rs 10000 easily made not so in case of currency. Its for very big player. But if you are happy then you can.
Are you sure?
Day trading Currencies is way more lucrative then Commodities.
My Question to you.....
Do Oil,Gold,Copper,Silver,Grains depend on Dollar?
Don't reply here with answer you wont hear from me..

Hopefully you get correlation with dollar,if you are smart enough.

MANISH_DAMANI

Yes they are corelated with dollar . In my opinion commodity has more fluctuation . Currently due to global events you are watching sharp move in currency.