I can help you with fundamental/financial/technical analysis of your stock

aijaz159

Dear Mr. Mohan,
Im holding Stocks worth 200K and mutual funds investment worth 400k.
started investing for the past 2 years after removing my saving from bank deposits, the returns are good, i want to off-load mutual funds and invest all the amount in stocks. MF investment is less than 1 year, I will lose 10%as tax as i have not completed 1 year, is it advisable to keep in MF or i can sell MF and invest all amount in stock, your valuable advise is important to me before i take any action, thanks and regards.
Ajaz.

how about JAI COPRPORATION STOCK SIR...
Hello Vishnu, I see that each thread you visit, you ask about news on Jai Corpn. or RIIL. I can understand that you are anxious since both the stocks are going down for the last few days and your 75% investment are on these. A bigginer like you, must never put more than 20% of your funds in high risk/high gain stocks. You did this because of your past losses and your anxiety to regain all your losses in a very short time. Stock market does not work in this manner. It always rewards people who are patient. You should always invest 80% of your funds in fundamently strong companies and allow this to grow and put 20% of your funds in high risk/high gain stocks. In this case you would not be too worried about the daily movements of the market. I am speaking from my experience and my intention is only to make you a seasoned investor and not to criticise your decisions.

Checkout my post here
http://investmentideas4india.blogspot.com/2007/10/bajaj-hindustan-intermediate-uptrend.html

On the daily its a sell. Fundamentally nothing much is happening in the sugar sector. The sugar cos would come out with the Q2 results in Nov-Dec. So there is really not much to analyse in this stock.

Having said that, BajajHindustan is a good co per se. In good times this can go places.

Hope it helps.
Yep,muchos gracias mohanlate
Thanx for the quick word amigo.
Any updates,infos are welcomed in the near future on this script if you following it at all.

Peace
A.

Hello Vishnu, I see that each thread you visit, you ask about news on Jai Corpn. or RIIL. I can understand that you are anxious since both the stocks are going down for the last few days and your 75% investment are on these. A bigginer like you, must never put more than 20% of your funds in high risk/high gain stocks. You did this because of your past losses and your anxiety to regain all your losses in a very short time. Stock market does not work in this manner. It always rewards people who are patient. You should always invest 80% of your funds in fundamently strong companies and allow this to grow and put 20% of your funds in high risk/high gain stocks. In this case you would not be too worried about the daily movements of the market. I am speaking from my experience and my intention is only to make you a seasoned investor and not to criticise your decisions.
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUGGESTION SIR>..

THANKS A LOT...

POST MORE ADVISES AND SUGGESTIONS TO A NEW COMER LIKE ME....
THnk u very much sir..

In future i will follow your strategy ...

But as of now.. if i sell those risky i will be in a huge loss sir...
so kindly advixe me sir...

what should i do...

give ur suggestions....

thnks a lot sir

This is a good thread that you have brought out. Just to confirm whether the stock I purchased is a multibagger or not. Can you let me know something about Harig Crankshaft. I have purchased huge quantity of the same. Let me know the technical and fundamental side of this stock. Best.