I can help you with fundamental/financial/technical analysis of your stock

JB Chem is looking like a loooooooong time investment if you bought it 1-2 yrs back. And it is not looking any good now. The support of 60 looks like a strong support but the stock does not look like its going to go anywhere but only further down.
No signs of bottoming out either. The fundamentals dont look good too.

I suggest you book losses and take it with a pinch of salt.
Hi Mohan,

Good to see your posts, and vital info for some scrips, it is also good to see a very active member on this forum from Pune, I am from Pune also!

I would appreciate your views on some of the key stocks on which we are doing analysis since past few days / months. The stocks include JaiCorp, RIIL, Nagar. Fertilizers, Shree Digvijay Cement & Petronet LnG!

Kindly let me know your views on these with some fundamental analysis for these stocks..

BTW, Where are you located in Pune? And do you have your financial / advisory firm?

I appreciate your soonest reply on this.

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi Mohan,

I wants your guidance to know about how to select a stock from the scaned list. It is more beneficial to us if you attach some charts.

Regards,

(moneypick)

Dear Mohan,
Can u advice me @ deccan aviation .I have 100 shares @157.
It will help for the newcomer like me.
Hmm.. interesting. The scrip was range bound between 150 and 130 for a long time. Then there was a breakout in an uptrend from 130 to touch 160. What worried me is that it seem to have formed a variant of an Evening (Doji) Star - a bearish reversal pattern. The Doji and the long bearish black candle traded in a big range. Assuming the doji is a dragonfly- there is strong resistance in the area around 160. Having said that, attribute the long trading range to increased volatility in those two weeks, there are some signs of a plausible breakout above 160.I Suggest you stay invested with a stoploss of 145 which is another good support. In fact I might even buy some at these levels.

Hope it helps.

Mohan
http://investmentideas4india.blogspot.com

Last edited:
Sir-SIr-Sir,
You Have given a very long & Technical answer.
I just want to know in todays rates If i sell 100 Nifty @ 5700 DEC Call @ Rs. 300/- How much money will be required. & What How much more money i will have to pay if 1.nifty moves to 5800 on monday 2. 5900 3.6000 If you can help me tell me in Numbers.
Again thank You Very much.

Hi Mohan,

Can you please give your views on HDIL and IDFC... i am planning to buy them tomorrow and hold them for the next 3 months and more.. whts your view on its fundamental as well as technicals...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Mohammed