I am not new in Traderji!

hello
i have been using ace spider end of day

it is the best in terms of after sales service

this i can vouch as i have used the product for 3 years

thnx

sumit bhatia

Hi,
Spider eod is not bad but data is not compatible with Metastock or Advance Get or Amibroker.They used their own platform.That is the problem.I checked it long ago.

Actually different charting software has different feature.If any body want to use that feature then he has to use that particular Charting Software.

Nitesh

Sir ji,
I am using metastock for my analysis. I am taking Eod Data from ISTOCK. Data is good and service is also not bad.
But now many persons are giving data in low cost.But they are not dependable.Please take data from a vendor with some reputation.

dil_to_pagal_hai

Sir ji,
I am using metastock for my analysis. I am taking Eod Data from ISTOCK. Data is good and service is also not bad.
But now many persons are giving data in low cost.But they are not dependable.Please take data from a vendor with some reputation.

dil_to_pagal_hai

sir,
advanced get buy sell signals good? for nifty future intraday ?
i want to purchase from viratec.
i trade stock cash only
will shift to nifty future after 6,7 months
i am having capital but do not want to use them right now.
just trading 15% of my total capital now
regards
I trade in cash and i use an excel based software.No charts for me.If u are by any chance looking for one u may feel free to mail me at sheetalmadan195 AT gmail DOT com as forum rules do not allowme to mention it here.