I am looking for automated trading systems , suggest good one!

mt4trader

I am tried several algo trading systems main problem in india is sudden spikes especially in futures market.
on charts looks very good but when real time ir is not like that.
many false trigered in real time.on candles the price is not shown but it is trigered.
many times spikes 2 or 3 rupees and the price is not shown in the hi and low of candle.
if we watch in timae and sells realy that trade took place.this is because of low liquidity
makes the price to make sudden spikes.we dont find like this situation in international markets except during news time.
when we backtest it will work fine but real time it will fail.

I am tried several algo trading systems main problem in india is sudden spikes especially in futures market.
on charts looks very good but when real time ir is not like that.
many false trigered in real time.on candles the price is not shown but it is trigered.
many times spikes 2 or 3 rupees and the price is not shown in the hi and low of candle.
if we watch in timae and sells realy that trade took place.this is because of low liquidity
makes the price to make sudden spikes.we dont find like this situation in international markets except during news time.
when we backtest it will work fine but real time it will fail.
I can understand your thoughts ,if you know kindly suggest me some good real time data provider!

mt4trader

it is real time data provider and NSE approved
only one data provider giving tick backfill for ninjatrader and other softwares
all other data providers one mnt backfill
litlebit expensive.no MCX data

it is real time data provider and NSE approved
only one data provider giving tick backfill for ninjatrader and other softwares
all other data providers one mnt backfill
litlebit expensive.no MCX data
thanks for your response but mcx data is of needfull in my case