HTML * Excel Tool

Hi Friends, I am new to stocks and have started investing recently. I am looking for a simple tool which could help me obtain data for selective stocks from BSE and NSE in real time. Something which can help me populate an excel sheet allowing me to comprehend positive or negative stock movements against my actual buys.
I apologize if requirement is very basic and easily available ( my ignorance is to be blamed ) also if it has been already attended to several times on this forum. Would request suggestions !
Thanks!

Laksh

Hi Friends, I am new to stocks and have started investing recently. I am looking for a simple tool which could help me obtain data for selective stocks from BSE and NSE in real time. Something which can help me populate an excel sheet allowing me to comprehend positive or negative stock movements against my actual buys.
I apologize if requirement is very basic and easily available ( my ignorance is to be blamed ) also if it has been already attended to several times on this forum. Would request suggestions !
Thanks!
Please go through the sticky thread Softwares developed by members of the forum and threads under the sub-heading Datafeeds> Intraday. You'll most probably find something that will satisfy your need.

Laksh

Hi,
Came across traderji.com while searching the excel worksheet to track my portfolio.
It seems to be quite interesting site for sharing knowledge,views about stocks.
Hope to get some useful utilities to track the portfolio.

Shailesh