How to trade forex from india

best method for retail indian clients is use skrill.
They will ask for verification on debit cards to upload money to skrill.
Verification process is like - they will debit some random amount (say $1-$3) like $1.26.
You should say the exact amount, if you bank does not provide this information, then email skrill about the issue they will very ur card without this process. Then you can upload money from debit card to skrill account (your account) to brokers skrill account.
Broker will credit that to your trading account.

Only con is nearly 2 -3% will go as currency conversion and skrill fees. But if you are making money then this wont be any issue.

For deposits less than $250 u can use netteller option, no verification, instant deposit.

howardroark

Are there any brokers in India accepting in banks in India to trade global markets?
+ve.
Quite a few brokers accept cash deposits into their bank local bank accounts to open a FX trading account.
Withdrawals happen the same way, deposit / IMPS into a trader;s local bank account ...
This is the safest way ...

Are there any brokers in India accepting in banks in India to trade global markets?
Interactivebrokers.
Regarding FX . RBI has allowed to trade from 10.12.2015 on indian exchanges EUR/USD futures , GBP/USD futures and USD/JPY futures with contract size (1000 EUR,GBP and USD) wait until NSE,MSX and BSE will start to offer this futures contract. Trade FX not on spot but only as a futures instrument becose its standardised instrument and its traded on exchanges not as a spot FX its traded on OTC

Last edited:

nwo

Interactivebrokers.
Regarding FX . RBI has allowed to trade from 10.12.2015 on indian exchanges EUR/USD futures , GBP/USD futures and USD/JPY futures with contract size (1000 EUR,GBP and USD) wait until NSE,MSX and BSE will start to offer this futures contract. Trade FX not on spot but only as a futures instrument becose its standardised instrument and its traded on exchanges not as a spot FX its traded on OTC
correct news. one thing i cant understand is why still no one is stated offering these contracts in india.

It can not be from one day to another.Exchanges must gain some liquidity providers but that shouldnt be a problem . Foreign banks now have a good chance to get a piece of the pie. Ask your broker or exchanges when they plan to start to offer this contracts. Now also qualified foreigner investor can trade all currency futures on indian exchanges thats also good news but for me as a retail trader i cant trade. My broker (interactivebrokers) dos not permit to trade on NSE of India.

deba72

But what about the trading hours.. if they dont extend their trading hours not many people would be interested to trade these contracts in NSE

But what about the trading hours.. if they dont extend their trading hours not many people would be interested to trade these contracts in NSE
on CMEGROUP(GLOBEX) are this pairs traded 24 hours but main movements on this pairs are between 8-17 central european time after this time only when in US are some economic data released. ideal trading hours would be 9:00-24:00 Mumbai time its (4:30-5:30-19:30-20:30) central european time (we have summer and winter time this is changed end march and end october).

+ve.
Quite a few brokers accept cash deposits into their bank local bank accounts to open a FX trading account.
Withdrawals happen the same way, deposit / IMPS into a trader;s local bank account ...
This is the safest way ...
Hello Sir,

Please let me know the broker who allow cash deposits into their bank local bank accounts to open a FX trading account.