How to invest in stocks through SIP mode?

But I have a query.I am a small investor who want to invest in stocks on SIP basis.I am willing to put 2k every month.But I dont know which stocks should I put my money.When market is falling every stock is looking attractive to buy.I want only blue chips.I have Nifty Bees also with me. Should I continue investing in Nifty Bees because i have too much confusion in stock selection.Kindly advise sir.

whisky

But I have a query.I am a small investor who want to invest in stocks on SIP basis.I am willing to put 2k every month.But I dont know which stocks should I put my money.When market is falling every stock is looking attractive to buy.I want only blue chips.I have Nifty Bees also with me. Should I continue investing in Nifty Bees because i have too much confusion in stock selection.Kindly advise sir.
My advice start SIP in stocks Yes Bank or Axis Bank, they are value buy at current rates for SIP:thumb:

Dear Nilesh, I think the above posts have sorted your query and with addition to the same I would like to suggest you that you can go for taking a plan online which is very convenient. I would share about my Birla Sun Life mutual fund SIP which I took online and I am investing 3000 rupees per month in it. It is a good option to invest and you can give a thought to it if it attracts you.