How to install AFL?

kiran_thiru

another way . just open the notepad that contain afl ,
edit>select all>copy.
now open ami and select a sheet where u want to install.
clik analysis>formulaediter, then edit >paste
give a name in unnamed space and then clik apply indicater on right side of label "afl".
better to install afl ,right clik on the afl code under custom then press insert.
if it seems complecated then use other method as described previously
thank you, i don't know how to create an indicator if you have code. now i see your post. as your advice i copied the afl code and create an indicator. code is freely available in internet.thanks for sharing your knowledge to beginers like me.
:clapping:

Dear mnasiru,
Put afl in to ......C drive-programefiles>amibroker>formulas>custom folder
Then open ami.....view>charts>custom....frm custom drag afl into your chart ....thats it :)
dear sir can u plz help to inst all into my computer. if u then i very much thank full to you my ph -09681171121 plz missed call me .i will call back u.

thank you, i don't know how to create an indicator if you have code. now i see your post. as your advice i copied the afl code and create an indicator. code is freely available in internet.thanks for sharing your knowledge to beginers like me.
:clapping:
dear sir can u plz help to inst all into my computer. if u then i very much thank full to you my ph -09681171121 plz missed call me .i will call back u.

kiran_thiru

no need to call. if you search in internet, you found many afl's for amibroker. copy the code and paste it. go to ami file menu->analysis->cilck on formula editor. it opens a empty window. copy ths code in there. save with a name and click on apply indicator button on editor window. if no errors close the editor window. afl displays with chart. if any errors you can't.
thank you.

1. I am not too good in computer related stuff, please help me.
2. I did everything as per instructions but i am not getting charts. Please help.
Anybody is there to help me?
I will pay tuition fee for this i want learn how setup amibroker fill with a afl.

Last edited: