How to exit a successful trade!

Can someone tell me how trailing stoploss is done in icicidirect??
i have heard a lot on this forum about trailing stoploss....... and why it is very important. I have no doubt that it is one of the important tools, however i have found that i always get stopped out of the market booking losses and the trade eventually ends up goin in the direction that i thot it wud :(. Hence i have stopped using the stop-losses......and thins are working gr8.

I wud however like to place trailing stop-losses as they essentially lock in the profit :)

I however, have no clue how to do this on ICICIdirect. Unsurprisingly, the ppl at ICICIdirect have conveniently decided to not answer my querry.

My Q to the members, is ne ICICIdirect user using trailing stop-loss??? if yes can u plz share u r knowledge??? or post a link where it is available?

Thnaks,
Rishi

MurAtt

Can someone tell me how trailing stoploss is done in icicidirect??
i have heard a lot on this forum about trailing stoploss....... and why it is very important. I have no doubt that it is one of the important tools, however i have found that i always get stopped out of the market booking losses and the trade eventually ends up goin in the direction that i thot it wud :(. Hence i have stopped using the stop-losses......and thins are working gr8.

I wud however like to place trailing stop-losses as they essentially lock in the profit :)

I however, have no clue how to do this on ICICIdirect. Unsurprisingly, the ppl at ICICIdirect have conveniently decided to not answer my querry.

My Q to the members, is ne ICICIdirect user using trailing stop-loss??? if yes can u plz share u r knowledge??? or post a link where it is available?

Thnaks,
Rishi
As of now - Trailing SL is NOT AVAILABLE at any broker in INDIA.