How to do NEFT fund transfer to zerodha trading ccount

Hello,

I have a citibank savings account and i need to do NEFT fund transfer to my zerodha trading account.

In zerodha's website they have given their account number (common account number) for NEFT transfers,

1. but how do they credit it to my trading account after transaction.

2. Do i need to call zerodha and inform about my transfer.

3. Where do i see the amount credited/balance amount in my trading account?

Thanks

comm4300

Hello,

I have a citibank savings account and i need to do NEFT fund transfer to my zerodha trading account.

In zerodha's website they have given their account number (common account number) for NEFT transfers,

Zerodha checks the account from where the money has come and then credits the trading account accordingly. Generally 4 hours. You can do 2 things while transferring = 1. mention your client id in the description column while doing NEFT; 2. call up zerodha after your transfer is initated or raise a support ticket. this will speed things up.

Not necessary. But, it will speed up the credit to your trading a/c.
terminal - RMS limits. Backoffice ledger balance at EOD.

praveen98

Hello,

Thanks
Hi phoenix bird,
Before transferring money make sure that your linked bank account is the one from which you are transferring funds to their account. When you transfer funds mention your client id in the remarks column of NEFT window ...so that it will be easy for zerodha to cross check and credit the amount to your account.
No need....if the amount is not showing up in your RMS by one day then you can rise the issue with them
If you want to check it in trading application go to surveillance and view RMS limits.The other way is to check your ledger balance in Back office.
All the best:clapping:
praveen