How to Decide Stocks for Intraday trading

After 12/1pm see which are very low/high stocks from previous day [u can find this from nse-india site]- find out. Then find high quantity[volume] stock. Then deside buy/sell. Analyse with min quantity for a week. I hope you can get good result. Trade within 10mins, sure make a frofit. My advice is dont enter the market before 11am and after 3 pm for intraday. Just watch the market before 11 and squre off after 3. Wishes to enjoy with profit.
-------------------------------
Question remains the same. --> how to decide which stock to work on the next day. Its only good volume and good gap beween high and low for the day. Then I fell we are still missing on something important.

Regds,
Zen

sudoku1

sudoku1

for intra traders , only bse listed ASHWARYA telecom is the darling & traders delight.....mind boggling volms with high operater interest surely makes it the best stock available for intra with adequate stops......
invstrs.....BETTER KEEP OFF THE HOT AISHWARYA STOCK......when operaters exit......they exit.....!!!!

15 mins after market opens, see the 5 min chart, if its up cont for the last 3 candles then it will go down and if its down for last 3 candles then it will go up.
if mistaken pls tell

i rohan can u plz explain what is the reason behind such kind of movement?
i am new to ta ... and finding very difficult to locate stocks for intra day..
thanks in advance.

Hi,
Can anybody explain me what happened to ALPHAGEO I lost seven 7000 in short selling?
Is there any the price rise seems not normal.I think there is some big game in it .I am a beginner I cant make out what it is?Please anyone explain.

vu22rps

The best way to do Intraday Trading would be to first of all get hold of a TA software and start of with End of the day trading and then graduate to Intraday.

sumantra

although i am unable to start a new thread of my own due to technical difficulties in the site i am replying this. what is the future of recent booming,are they stay ? what are the future of midcap stocks-- are they perform or perish ? the upward trend is the ultimate criteria of chosing stock for intraday trading.