How to calculate profit/loss monthly

aryan.

Can someone please tell me how to calculate profit and loss monthly.

e.g

5 Jan to 10th Jan - profit 5%
15th jan to 20th jan - loss 2%
25th jan to 5 feb - profit 5%
10th feb to 15th feb - loss 2%

In the above example, what is the monthly profit in Jan and monthly profit in Feb??

rajeabc

Can someone please tell me how to calculate profit and loss monthly.

e.g

5 Jan to 10th Jan - profit 5%
15th jan to 20th jan - loss 2%
25th jan to 5 feb - profit 5%
10th feb to 15th feb - loss 2%

In the above example, what is the monthly profit in Jan and monthly profit in Feb??
you are missing most important thing , capital invested for periods mentioned above.
Other way to check could be, just check on your brokerage house website. select date range you want to.

Nava

you are missing most important thing , capital invested for periods mentioned above.
Other way to check could be, just check on your brokerage house website. select date range you want to.
Hi,

Is it possible to get profit/loss statment in ICICI Direct..?

Anybody using ICICI direct can help on this..?

Thanks

Last edited:

aryan.

I missed the most important thing because I wanted to keep the example simple :)

Indiabulls does not display the profit/loss monthly. In the ledger you can see all the transactions but that still does not help me calculating the monthly profit for transactions which span two months.